Seventeen: "Shy Shy Shy"

Yoongi groaned, hugging Hoseok tightly. "You're gonna get hurt~ you can't play football in the snow!" He whined.

Hoseok chuckled, kissing the tip of Yoongi's nose. "It's fine bub, they'll shovel the field.."

Yoongi pouted. "But what if it's icy and you slip?"

Hoseok sighed, pecking Yoongi's lips. "I'll be fine Yoongi." He muttered. "Now sit down and let me go, the boys are waiting for me out there."

Yoongi frowned, crossing his arms and sitting down on the bleachers.

"Thats my good boy.." Hoseok mumbled, ruffling Yoongi's jet black hair.

Yoongi blushed, looking down.

Hoseok laughed. "Wish me luck out there!"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, Yeah- whatever—" he muttered, Resting his hands on his knees.

"Don't be rude Yoongs, just give him luck!" Seokjin stated, making Yoongi sigh.

Soon enough the game started, it being warm enough outside for it not to snow. The sun was out as well, slowly melting the snow that remained covering the field.

Yoongi smiled, watching as Hoseok played with effort. Hoseok had always been one to work hard, and after what happened at their last game- he was hoping this time he'd get farther.

As time went by, the teams started winning points left to right. It was hard to tell who was doing better.

Despite the enormous amount of players, only one player caught Yoongi's eyes.

Hoseok, dUh.

Anyways- Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off of Hoseok, the way he flipped his hair back between rounds, to even just the way he'd smirk when scoring against the other team. He was totally whipped.

— Time skip: End of Game (10:30 AM)—

Hoseok panted heavily, trying to regain his breath from the complicated game he just played.

"Congratulations baby! You did it!" Yoongi exclaimed, jumping into his boyfriends arms.

Hoseok smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. "Thank you darling, I couldn't have done it without my number one cheerleader~"

Yoongi gasped. "And who the fuck would that be?"

"You, silly-" Hoseok muttered, connecting their lips.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok slid his tongue in, it being easy considering Yoongi was totally submitting to him at the moment.

"Kids, keep in mind this is still the school football field, not some free fuck field. Now get outta here, we gotta clean up." The referee explained, startling the couple.

Yoongi blushed, hiding behind Hoseok.

Hoseok nervously chuckled, bowing. "Y-Yeah, of course. Sorry sir.." he apologized, rather flustered.

Seokjin laughed. "YOU GUYS GOT CALLED OUT- BAJAGS" he yelped, not being able to control his laughter.

Namjoon nervously laughed, walking up to the group. "Why am I always showing up when Seokjin turns into a complete crackhead-?"