Thirty Seven: "Wedding Bells"

Yoongi smiled, looking at himself in the mirror.  "Do you think it looks okay Hyung?"

Seokjin smiled, nodding. "Yes! It's beautiful Yoongi..I can't believe my baby's getting married-" he muttered, hugging Yoongi.

Yoongi blinked a few times, sighing. "Jin- get your crusty ass off of me, you're gonna wrinkle it!" He yelped, pushing Jin off of him and brushing off his white suit.

Jungkook giggled. "Okay but, you can't blame Jin Hyung. You do look stunning in that suit." 

Yoongi smiled. "Thanks Koo..uhm- mind if I ask you to help me with my makeup? I want it to be pretty, but not too much."

Jungkook nodded. "Of course I can! I didn't come back to Korea just to sit here and not help you get ready. It's the funnest part!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, laughing. "Well then get over her stupid-"

Jungkook laughed, grabbing a makeup brush and putting some light blush on Yoongi's cheeks. "You know what would be adorable on you Hyung?"

Yoongi hummed, looking in the mirror as Jungkook applied the makeup to his face.

"Jewels." Jungkook stated.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Jewels-? You're aloud to put those on your face?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Yoongs you need to watch some makeup tutorials- don't you see Jiminie put jewels on the corner of his eyes when we go out to parties and stuff?"

Yoongi shook his head. "No, not really.."

Jennie laughed, emerging from the dressing room. "Yeah, you don't because you're always staring at Hoseok and ranting about how 'hot' he is in a suit. Bitch, you're gonna be drooling when you get out there."

Yoongi blushed, looking at Jennie from the mirror. "Stoooop-"

Jennie giggled. "Alright, Alright. Oh- by the way, thank you for letting my friends come. Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosie are really psyched about you getting married!"

Yoongi smiled softly. "Aww, that's nice to hear."

Jennie nodded. "Sooo, I heard you invited Heather— she's not gonna pull anything right-?"

Yoongi laughed. "I know how she used to be but I'm pretty sure she's actually changed. Plus, she found a guy she likes at a café last week. She texted me freaking out about him—"

Jennie laughed. "Wow— well thats good to hear."

Yoongi smiled. "Yeah!"

"Hyung stay still! You're gonna make me stab you in the eye with this fucking jewel—" Jungkook muttered, using tweezers to gently place jewels in the corner of Yoongi's eye.

Yoongi stayed still, closing his eyes.

Jin sighed, looking at the clock. "Jungkook-ah, are you almost done? Yoongi needs to go out there soon."

Jungkook nodded, adding the finishing touches. "Annnnd- done! Yoongi come on, you have to get married to the love of your life!"

Yoongi sighed. "Alright. Jennie come on, you're walking me down the isle bestie."

Jennie widened her eyes. "What-?"

Yoongi shrugged. "My parents- well yknow, so come on. You're my maid of honor."

Jennie smiled brightly, quickly walking up to Yoongi and linking arms.

"I literally love you—" Jennie muttered, giggling.

Yoongi laughed, smiling as they walked out of the dressing room.

Yeji smiled, her and her friends skipping down the isle with flowers in their hands. They threw the flowers in the air, letting them gracefully fall down onto the carpet.

Hoseok looked nervously into the crowd, knowing Yoongi was supposed to come out next.

Suddenly he saw two people nearing the doors, recognizing them as Yoongi and Jennie.

Jennie shyly smiled, her and Yoongi walking down the isle together.

Jisoo gasped. "There she is!" She whispered loud enough for the other girls to hear. She pointed into the isle, catching the attention of her other 2 friends, Lisa and Rosé.

The 3 waved at Jennie, Jennie smiling back at them.

They finally reached where Hoseok was standing, Yoongi stepping up and looking at Hoseok.

He smiled, grabbing Hoseok's hands.

Hoseok smiled back.

(I honestly have never been or have been in a wedding so I'm just gonna skip whatever happens here and go to the vows and shit-)

Hoseok took a breath, being told he was supposed to recite his vows now. "I Jung Hoseok, promise to love you without condition. I promise to honor you each and every day, to laugh with you when you're happy, to support you when you're sad, to guide you when you need direction, to challenge you to be the best you can be, and be the best husband there ever was."

Yoongi smiled, soon enough being told to now recite his. "I, Min Yoongi, take you, Jung Hoseok, to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you with all your faults and all your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up every day and try. I promise to honor and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes of our lives. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my whole life with."

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other, admiring each other as they got closer and closer to becoming 'The Jung's'

"Alright, do you Min Yoongi take Jung Hoseok as your lawfully wedded Husband?"

Yoongi nodded, smiling. "I do."

"And do you jung Hoseok take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"

Hoseok took a deep breath, gazing at Yoongi lovingly. "I do."

"Welp, I think you know what that means my friends. You may kiss the groom!"

Hoseok smiled, pulling Yoongi closer as the two connected their lips.

The people in the audience cheered, standing up and clapping for the newly wedded couple.

The End