Thirty: "Cookies"

Okie dokie, sooo
For the rest of the book we're gonna
Time skip 4 years into le future
Enjoy~ :)
[they're in college]
Hoseok: 22
Yoongi: 21 (turning 22 in March- ofc)

Yoongi giggled, kissing Yejis cheek. (Yes, I'm using the same kid from my last story. I love Yeji 🥺👉👈)

"Appa! Daddy! C-Can we mwake cookies..?" Yeji asked, making grabby hands toward Hoseok.

Yoongi smiled, looking up at Hoseok. "Only if your daddy says it's alright."

Hoseok chuckled, sitting down next to his family. "Of course it alright."

"Yway!" Yeji chanted, running in circles.

The couple laughed at their daughter, Hoseok Picking her up and taking her to the kitchen. He placed her on the counter, booping her nose gently.

Yeji giggled, pinching her dads cheek. "Daddy!"

Hoseok nodded. "That's right, daddy!"

Yoongi smiled at the sight, opening the cabinet to get the cookie mix. He groaned, realizing it was on the top shelf.

"Seokieee~" Yoongi cooed, Hoseok turning around at the familiar sound of whining.

Hoseok chuckled, seeing that Yoongi was pouting while pointing to the top shelf of the cabinet.

"I'll get it princess.." Hoseok mumbled. He walked to the cabinet, only to stop in his tracks. "Actually.." he walked over to Yoongi, picking him up gently. "You're getting them."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, easily grabbing the cookie mix from the shelf with great thanks to Hoseok for lifting him up.

Hoseok let Yoongi down, Yoongi placing the cookie mix on the counter next to Yeji.

Yeji giggled, clapping. "Daddy strong!"

Yoongi nodded, slipping a hair band from off his wrist and tying Yejis hair in a ponytail. "Mhm, yes. Daddy is very very strong."

Yeji smiled brightly, her gums slightly showing.

Yoongi unboxed the mix, taking a large bowl and pouring it in. "Okay JiJi, help me and daddy break these apart and place them on the mat, okay?"

Yeji nodded. "Okie dokie appa! Mwe a good cook!" She exclaimed, taking a big block of cookie dough and breaking them in half. She giggled, placing them separately on the pan.

They continued this for a solid 10 minutes, Yoongi placing them in the preheated oven.

Yoongi picked up Yeji, bringing her to the couch where her toys were scattered everywhere.

Hoseok sighed, looking at the mess. "Yeji Honey..why don't you help me and appa clean up this mess?" He asked, looking down at the small girl.

She thought, nodding. "Mwe like hwelping daddy and appa!"

Yoongi giggled, twirling the girl around in his arms. "Come on sweetie, let's start with the dolls over here."

Hoseok let out a long, deep, sigh. "We're finally done with this mess—"

The sound of the oven beeping caught the family's attention.

"Ooo, just in time too!" Yoongi exclaimed, getting up and getting the cookies out of the oven.

"Appa, Appa! Cwan I has a cookie nwow??" Yeji asked, giving Yoongi puppy eyes.

Yoongi shook his head, leaning down to her height. "I'm sorry darling, these have to cool down. Their too hot right now, they might burn your tongue."

Yeji pouted, nodding. "Okayy.." she looked down, dragging her feet across the floor back to the living room.

Yoongi walked over to Hoseok, laying his head on his lap. Yeji followed right behind him, laying in Yoongi's arms.

The family cuddled up together, enjoying each other's presents.

Hoseok and Yoongi were watching some random K-Drama that was on Netflix. (Picture any drama u want-) Yeji didn't mind watching along with it, she'd call them out for saying 'bad words' from time to time, but that was it.

A couple minutes went by, Yoongi deciding to get up and go serve the cookies. He came back, a full plate of cookies in his hand.

Yeji gasped, clapping her hands. "Cwookies!!" She exclaimed, grabbing one and stuffing it in her mouth. "Mmm!"

Yoongi giggled, kissing Yejis forehead and sitting back down next to Hoseok.

They spent that night watching movies and eating cookies. Eventually They also had popcorn- well- after Hoseok almost burned down the kitchen, but that's beside the point.

Let's just say, Yoongi and Hoseok were thinking at all about the long day at school (college) that waited ahead of them tomorrow.

(I didn't proof-read this chapter)
The gif wasn't working so enjoy
This picture of Yeji instead

(I didn't proof-read this chapter)The gif wasn't working so enjoyThis picture of Yeji instead

Cya! <3