Prologue

Life as it is, is not easy. Having dreams of becoming someone one day can easily be taken away due to many factors in one person's life.

  Everyone has their own stories of failures and successes that make each and every person special.

  That's what I believed as a way to proceed with life and get myself up to keep moving forward in life. My motivation to becoming my own new self.

  My name is Rose laphaley and I had a "peaceful" and stress-free life as a patissier chef in France. I moved here to pursue my career for about 7 years now and it's quite enjoyable.

  My life couldn't have been any better than I had ever hoped for!

  That was until i...... died.

  How did I die you ask?

  This one night when I was going home from work when I had encountered a girl being attacked by a PSYCHO wielding a knife.
My instincts had kicked in to protect the girl so I got between them.

"RUN, Dont worry I'll be f-"

  The next thing I knew was that a sharp blade had pierced into my chest.

  When I had collapsed, I had bleed to death before the cops had came.

  Tragic, isn't it? Literally felt like a Drama you would see on tv.

  I felt like I had been sleeping for eternity. A warm sensation had touched my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was morning.

"So bright.." I mumbled and groaned

Eh?

  Why do I sound like a child? As I looked down, i saw that my whole body has shrunk.

Ha?!

  'What happened to me?! I mean didn't I just die a minute ago?!' My mind was in shambles as I panicked. As confused as I was, I started to look around hastily and see an unfamiliar place.

The room was fully decorated with a gorgeous dark blue wallpaper. The bed was somewhat huge and was dark blue to black colors. There was also a drawer closet, a desk, and a door that leads to the bathroom. Besides that, there was nothing else.

Before I could analyze and organize my thoughts, I hear a knock on the door.

"Young Master, are you awake yet?" A man's voice had spoken behind that door

"Crap...." I thought.

__________________________________

Author's note-
Hello everyone!! I hope you all going to enjoy my work! This is my first every story I ever made so I will try my best to comprehend what I wish to present to you all. I hope to make this a success and also make you readers happy!