○Chapter 1○ Otome game

"Young master, are you awake yet?" A man's voice enveloped the room, a calm voice not harsh at all.

'Crap...' I thought. What am I suppose to do?!

"C-come in" I said cautiously.

The door then flies open to reveal a rather attractive tall black haired man in a suit.

"Young master! I'm glad you're ok." The mysterious man said with a smile and proceed to walk towards the bed.

'Ok?' I thought, did something happen to this original owner of this body. "Um.. what do you mean I'm ok? Did something happen?" I asked the man rather confused.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry for my lack of awareness, young master." The man said as he showed a panicked expression. "Young master was pushed down the stairs by Lady Vivian about 2 days ago, young master had been unconscious for those 2 days" He said with a pitiful voice.

Should I pull the amnesia card? It's the best thing I can do to erase suspicion if this original owner had a different personality.

"Um- I dont remember anything...where am i?" I said as my acting continues, "I dont remember my name or anything.." I said as I slowly looked at the man to see him wide eyed and shocked.

"Y-Young Master does not remember anything?" The man said as if that pitiful expression just got worse mixed with shock.

"No... I don't.. I don't remember you either" I said in the most sad, confused voice I could.

"Young master, I am your assigned butler. My name is Christophe Beckett and I have been serving young master from when young master had came to this estate about 4 years now." He said as calmly and professional as he could, even bowing.

"P-please release your head! There's no need of that, it's my fault for losing my memories!" I said as I panicked from the sudden bow. "But-" the man said as he gets cut off. "Aside that, what is my name?" I said before he would counter argue me.

The man then raised his head to speak once again, "Young master's name is Noah Melburn"

"Noah Melburn?..." I said as I proceed to be in deep thought. 'Where did I hear that name before?'

"Can I borrow a mirror?" I said still searching for why i know this name. The man then fumbled to get a relatively medium sized mirror from the drawer closet to me.

I took the mirror and saw a pretty looking child.

It seemed like this child had been born out of a dream, his pink hair and angelic looks made him look so adorable yet elegant. His puffy cheeks tinted with pink is like marshmallows as his soft plump lips are like pillows. His eyes were of a light blue yet so close to white that they were shimmering pearls.

'Wow' was the only thing I could think of. This boy is ADORABLE. I have a thing for cute things, but this is too adorable!

But this boy looks... familiar....? I then went back to thinking and realized.

'Noah Melburn of that Otome game, Ways of The Love Fortune?!' I stressed in my mind as I couldn't believe it. 'Why the villian of all things?! Ugh.. my luck is so trash' I thought as my expression got a little depressed.

Christophe panicked as he show the young master had made such a face, "What's wrong, young master?!"

I realized what I was doing and calmed down, " Sorry, I was deep in thought. Would you mind leaving for now? I need some space." I had as calmly as I could.

The butler was speechless and then excused himself out of the room.

I am Noah Melburn. Of all the characters I could have been, I had to be one of the most hated villain in the game. I wanted to scream and proceeded to pound a pillow instead.