○Chapter 6○ Beginning of a new friendship?

Victor Hemsworth..

To think I would meet him so soon…

This version of him is too different from the Victor Hemsworth I knew from the Game. From what I remember, he was a closed-off block of ice in the game when I interacted with him from the POV of Cardelia. I don’t know why but when I interact with him, even with his cold exterior, I wanted to stay…

But this Victor right in front of me is…. Adorable?! Like LOOK AT THOSE CHEEK! I want to poke them…

*Ahem* no wait that’s inappropriate, he’s a prince! I can’t do that…. Even though I love kids….

“Y-your Highness, H-how did you get to the far side of this manor?” Christophe was the first to speak up as everyone else froze from shock. 

The little prince became a little uncomfortable when the place had turned tense because of his identify. “.. I.. snuck away from my knight to explore…and smelled something delicious and followed it.. I hadn’t have breakfast yet.. So I just...” The little prince said with hostility. 

The little prince had not had something to eat yet, it is 2 in the morning!! He did not even eat lunch if he had not eaten breakfast! Tsk curse this Duke of a father!

My degree of hatred for the Duke just fell even lower, I mean THIS IS A PRINCE!

*cough* “Your Highness, if you are still hungry, there is still more here for you to eat if you wish” I said with a smile and suppressing my anger.

The little prince’s eyes stared at me with a happy glow. “R-really?” He said as if this was a joke place in front of him.

“Yes, really your highness.” I answered with a sweet smile to show that what I say is the truth.

Then an idea came to mind. I asked quickly, “would your highness like to try French toast?”

“F-French Toast? What is that?” The little prince asked with curiosity and a little hesitation as it was something he had never heard of before.

“It is a tasty breakfast or brunch that uses this bread and some other ingredients that will make your tastebuds happy.” I said with great advertising.

“T-then I would trouble you to do so..” The little prince said with interest and impatience. 

I got up from my seat and make my way to the cabinet with ingredients and picked out a few things.

"Excuse me," I walked to one of the maids and asked "Where are the eggs kept?"

One of the maids came out of her shocked encounter and pointed over to the back left of the kitchen "Ah- they are in the ice box over there"

'Ha they have an ice box instead of a freezer, seems technology expansion isn't of interest yet' I thought with curiosity and wonder.

I make my way to the tall/big closet looking ice box and opened it. I was suddenly hit with icy cold air that make your skin shiver.

For an ice box, this....is... just like a freezer.

I looked around the interior and found the ice box filled with produce, fresh greens and more.

On each the sides of the ice box had a blue looking sapphire stone at the top. Those stones seems to be the source of the cold air.

I forgot they had magic stones in this world. Though suprised, I was pretty interested in how they work.

Magic stones are elements of the nature. Some examples are that of water, fire, wind, earth, metal, and so much more.

They give little to medium amounts of uses, which means they have to be replaced once and a while as they slowly lose there element over time and become a regular rock.