Chapter Two:

Mickey's pov:
-2 months later-
Mickey's awaken by the sounds of pots clanking, baby crying and talking, like usual. But.. There was more then two voices.

Mickey stood up and stretched, groaning as he did.

He wasn't drinking much anymore. He had a bad hang over that landed him in the hospital the day after Ian left so he was wielding himself off it.

He grabbed his smokes off the bed side table beside him and lit one. He took a drag as he walks to the bathroom, in a shirt and boxers. He did his business before he walked out.

It reminded him of a morning at the Gallagher house; people around, being loud. He didn't understand why Lip, Debbie, Carl, Fiona, Liam were here. He rubbed his eyes and looks around." What the fuck?"

He still was in contact with the family. He couldn't stop the kinda friendship he had with Lip and Fiona. Debby grew on him; he beat up some guys who tried to touch her. Carl; he would teach him about guns and weapons. Liam; he liked the kid. He was the quietest of the group so he didn't mind the times he was thrust into his arms and left alone to watch him.

He didn't understand why Svetlana was cooking for everyone. She had had the baby and now was trying to contact people to get pregnant again.

He only understood when he saw Mandy. Their eyes met and Mandy ran into his arms.
Mickey gave her a bone-crushing hug. He couldn't believe she got away from that dick.
"How the... What the-"
"Lip... He came and got me.." She said as they broke away. She took Lip's hand.

"You together or something?"

"Yeah.." Lip answered, making Mandy smile, one he hadn't seen in a while.

"Brake her heart, I'll break your skull.." He warned, grabbing a piece of pancake off of a plate Svetlana was putting the pancakes on.

"Yeah.. Yeah. I know.." Lip chuckles nervously.

Mickey took a deep breath before turning towards Fiona." How is he...?"

He saw how everyone grew quiet, wanting to know as well.

"He's so much better.. The new meds are working... He asks about you... He said that he has a few friends in there... Said he punched a guard for trying to hurt a girl.. He's getting better..."

Mickey takes a deep breath and nods. He asked often when he saw Fiona.

He felt sick to his stomach suddenly.

He turned, walking easily, making it look like everything was all good. He shut the door behind him before opening the toilet, bile rising in his throat. He got on his knees before he threw up what he had for dinner that night; pizza, and the bits of pancake he ate a few minutes before. He stayed there for a second before standing. He flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth, knowing he'll probably not eat anything for a while.

He opened the door, coming face to face with a worried looking Mandy. He rolls his eyes and walks around her before making his way into the kitchen. He ruffles Debbie and Carl's hair before picking up Liam, who was reaching for him. He sat down where Liam sat a second ago and let the kid play with his hands.

He felt Mandy's eyes on him. He ignored her as he picked at the pancakes in front of him.