Chapter Seven:

"I think I want the abortion. Get it over with."

The doctor didn't flinch, even though Mandy did.

"Okay, Mr. Milkovich. That's your decision, I respect it. Now, we can't preform it here but there is a clinic on the North side where you can get it done. You can do it anytime from now, you're nine weeks by the way, and till you are about 24 weeks. After that, you can not get one performed. You have plenty of time to make your choice, so take your time. Now, I'm referring you to a specialist who is also on the North side who deals with Male pregnancies. If you haven't got an abortion by next Wednesday, you'll have to go see her to check up on the baby." The doctor explained as she jotted down the instructions and handed them to Mickey.

"Oh! And from now on, before the abortion, you'll need to take these. They're vitamins. They're going to be over the counter but are free."

The doctor jotted down a perception and handed it to Mickey.

Mickey took it all in, not sure what he wanted. He wanted to get an abortion... Because of Ian and because his dad would be getting out soon and god knows what will happen to him. He nodded." Okay, I understand."

The doctor smiles before shaking his hand." That's all for now. I wish you luck in what you choose." And with that, Mickey was left with Mandy.

"Mi-"

"Not a fucking word, Mandy. It's my body. It's not like you haven't got an abortion before."

It was a low blow but he couldn't help but snap. He felt upset and didn't want to be judged by Mandy.

Mickey stood up and shoved the notes in his jean pockets before walking out. He heard Mandy's foot steps behind him as he led them back into the waiting area, where Fiona and Liam were waiting.

Fiona stood and met them half way. "What's going on?"

"I'm fucking pregnant."

Fiona bit her lip and nodded." Let's go back. There's no one at the Gallagher house and we can talk."

So that's what they did. They piled into the car and got back to the Gallagher house. Mickey stole Liam from Fiona and sat down on the couch with him, resting his forehead on the baby's head. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He focused on the warmth and closeness of Liam, finding comfort.

"Mickey wants to get an abortion."

Mickey caught what Mandy had said. It was ment for him to hear since they were standing in front if him.

"Mickey... That's my niece or nephew.. You should really think this through..."

"Fiona.. I made up my mind. My dads getting out in a few months, Ian is getting out soon also.. But he doesn't need to know.. God knows how it will effect him.. He doesn't need any other stress. He needs to get himself better and this won't help."

"Mickey.." He felt a hand on his knee. He opens his eyes to look at Fiona crouching in front of him.

"This could be what he needs. He loves you.. And he'll love this baby. If you get an abortion... I won't be able to keep it from him..."

"Neither will I. He deserves to know if you get an abortion."

"What the fuck?!"  Mickey yelled, not able to believe the batrayal.

"I know I would want to know if I got someone pregnant. This isn't just your decision, Mickey." Mandy said, hands resting on her hips.

"Yes it is! The damn thing is in MY body! He just put it there!"  Mickey argued back.

"Mickey, Ian will love this baby.. I know you want it.. You don't have to be scared if Ian loves you or not. He does."

Mickey shook his head." It's different. Me and Firecrotch never had what you guys had. We were just fucking."

"If that was true, why were you so upset when Ian did a porno?"

That stunned Mickey into silence. He didn't have an answer. They sat in silence until Mickey's stomach rumbled.

"Enough talk. Lets make something to eat. The baby is hungry." Fiona said, turning to walk into the kitchen.

___________________________
It's going to be okay in the end.. Don't worry!