Chapter Nine:

//Sorry I've been gone. I'm back! Let's continue with this story shall we?//

Mickey had to think. He needed to get it done and fast. He could already feel himself getting attached to the pesticide in his stomach. He was alone, Mandy and Fiona were visiting Ian and the others were at school. Lana was at work with Yve at day care. He could go now and get it done.

He stands up, pacing as he weighs the options. He couldn't be over at the Gallagher's house when Ian gets back. It was his home first and they would choose Ian over him in a heartbeat.

When Ian got back, he would avoid the Gallaghers like they were the plague. He debated on getting the abortion before Ian gets back. It would be easier. After Ian gets back his father would get out of prison a week later. He couldn't afford to keep this thing anyway. He needed to detach himself from Ian. Maybe show his dad he wasn't gay anymore?

Sure, his dad went to prison because he beat him and Ian up after he came out but his dad would forget it? Mickey wasn't so sure he would. Maybe his dad would kill him. That would be easier on everyone.

He makes up his mind, grabbing his coat as he makes his way to the door.

Suddenly, Debbie pops in with Liam in her arms.

"Aren't you suppose to be at school..?" Mickey asked, confused. "Both of you..."

Debbie shook her head. "They called my school because Liam threw up. I brought him here but they want me back. Can you take him? I need to get back to school!" Debbie begs. Mickey sighs as he hangs the coat back up and takes the coco baby from the ginger. "I got him. Go back to school, nerd."

Debbie grins, kissing his cheek before she rushed out. Mickey shakes his head, carrying Liam with him and sets the child on the couch. He helps Liam out of his coat and shoes. Liam sniffled a little, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"What's up little man?" Mickey asked him gently, touching his forehead. It felt a little warm.

"Tummy..." Liam mumbles, holding his belly.

"I know how you feel... I'm not too good either..." Mickey paused, realizing that he was the same age as Mickey was when he got his stomach aches. Mickey even threw up a couple times.

"Okay... If you don't feel better soon I'm going to take you to the hospital, okay?" Mickey says softly, wiping the kid's tears away with a stray napkin. Liam nods a little, reaching for Mickey.

Mickey picks him up, unable to say no to the baby. He carried him into Ian and his room. He takes off his own shoes and then turned to Liam. He takes off Liam's shirt to make him feel better. He climbed into Ian's bed, a place he slept when he sleeps over at the Gallagher's. He pulls Liam close, covering them. He felt tired as well and he knew that Liam would feel better after a nap.

Liam snuggles close to his side, hand on Mickey's stomach. Mickey felt as if Liam knew he was pregnant. He shakes his head, thinking it was stupid. He gently rubs Liam's back, lulling the child to sleep. Mickey fell asleep quickly behind him, snoring lightly.

//////

Fiona's POV:

"Ian... Mickey's dad is going to get out soon." She brought up, bitting her lip. She needed to somehow tell Ian without telling him... Somehow.

Ian's eyes widened. "Shit! When?"

"A week after you get out... So in about 8 days." Mandy tells him, looking nervous. Fiona knew why she was so nervous about her father.

Ian nods slowly, thinking. "Okay... He's probably going to be pissed..." Ian comments, covering his mouth with his hand.

Fiona scoffs. "No shit! He'll probably go after you and Mickey..." She stressed Mickey's name, needing Ian to understand.

Mandy nods in agreement. "Yeah... Terry will make it his personal mission probably to kill both of you."

Ian nods, quiet. Could he be thinking about how he was going to protect Mickey? Was he falling back into depression? Was she going to loose him again?

Ian looks up at Fiona and rolls his eyes. "I'm fine. I'm just thinking. We need to do something about Terry..."

Mandy nods in agreement. "I think we have to kill him..." She says softly.

Fiona wasn't surprised at that. Sure, they've never killed anyone but she knew terry probably has. It would be better for everyone, including Mickey, if Terry disappeared.

Ian nods. "Yeah... We will probably need Mickey's help... If he'll ever talk to me again."

Fiona sighs. "He loves you. You love him. He's hurting and so are you. Talk to him when you come home tomorrow. He doesn't need to be involved in this though..."

Ian frowns, confused. "What do you mean? I thought he would be on board with this..."

Mandy shook her head no. "He doesn't need the stress..."

Ian frowns, a confused look on his face. It morphed into worry a second later. "Is he really that sick..?" Ian asked softly.

God, Ian founded like he was a little kid again. She knew how much Ian loved Mickey. She knew he would love this child. She needed to tell him, Mickey's wished be damned.

Fiona clears her throat, knowing she was betraying Mickey but she couldn't keep it in. She couldn't let Mickey get an abortion. This was what Ian needed. Something to drive him. He was so good with Yve and the Gallagher bunch that she knew he would be an amazing father. She takes a keep breath and looks into Ian's eyes.

"Mickey's pregnant, Ian."