Chapter Six:

Sorry for the wait...

___________________
Mickey's POV

Mickey shook his head as he sat in the waiting room with Fiona, Liam and Mandy.

Liam was sitting on his lap, head resting against Mickey's chest. He looked down at the coco baby and couldn't help the feeling of... Ugh... Love for him. He felt it for most of the Gallaghers and Mandy. He pulls the sleeping Liam closer before looking at Fiona and Mandy, who he was sitting beside.

"You all didn't need to come." He spits out, feeling too vulnerable to be comfortable.

Fiona rolled her eyes Mandy glared.
"Of course we did! We are here for support and you'll just have to shut up, suck it up and love it."

Fiona nodded in agreement to Mandy's speech.

Mickey just rolled his eyes and ignored them. He mostly looked down at Liam, wondering if his child would be as good as he was... Or would it be like Yve? Loud, always crying.  He hoped for the first option... If he was keeping it that is. He knew how opposed Mandy was to abortion but it was his choice. Ian wasn't here and didn't know... Maybe if Mickey had an abortion... Ian wouldn't have to know...
"Mickey Milkovich!"

The gang stood up and Mickey passed the now wide awake Liam to Fiona. They all made their way to the back room. The nurse stopped them, holding her hand out and shaking her head.
"Too many people. And no children are permitted back here."

Fiona sighs but nodded." You two go in, we'll wait out here for you."

Mickey nodded and walked on with Mandy, not before Fiona hugged him and he got a kiss on the cheek from Liam.

Mickey sat down on the patient's bed as he gets his blood pressure taken, pulse, got up for his weight, which was a few pounds more than normal, and after he was allowed to sit." Okay Mr. Milkovich, what are you here for?"

Mandy butted in." He has the gene. He took a test today and it came up positive."

The nurse nodded and jotted it down on her note pad." Okay, I'll get your blood for a test and then the doctor will be in with your results. We will conform the pregnancy before we move onto any desired action."

Mickey nodded and let the woman take his blood with out complain. He was left alone with Mandy, silence was not expected.

"Are you going to abort the baby?"

Mickey sighs and scrubbed a hand over his face." It's the best option. Dad will be out soon, Ian doesn't know about it yet and if I get it done, he will NOT EVER find out... I don't want to make him be with me because of mistake."

Mickey looked up to Mandy to see her eyes fill with tears.

"Do you want the baby?"

"I don't know, Mandy."

"Mick-"

"Hello! I'm Doctor Summer. I'll be taking care of you."

A woman in white scrubs bursts into the room, red hair tied up tight in a bun. She was a little on the bigger side but a pretty face with blue eyes.

"You must be Mickey." She held out her hand for him to shake. He felt generous so he shook her hand.

"Now." She sat down on her rolling stood and scooted over to him. Mandy was sniffling a little as she sat down on a chair next to Mickey.

"We did your blood work and you are pregnant. Though, I will have to so an examination to see how far along you are. Let me do that and then we can talk plans."

Mickey took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, love. Lay down and pull up your shirt."

Mickey did as he was told. His stomach wasn't much different than usual, except it was a little bloated.

Summer worked through the exam with cold hands. She touched his stomach, above and below his navel. She didn't bother with conversation. She was quick and gentle. She pulls away and sanitized her hands as she sat down on her stool again.

"You may sit up and put your shirt down. All done."

Mickey sat up and pulled his shirt down. He felt a little exposed. He glanced at Mandy, who had a soft look on her face, maybe from seeing his stomach and/or realizing how real this is.

"Okay Mickey, you have a few options. You can have the baby and raise it, have an abortion, which, in your case is dangerous but still do able, or, you can have the baby and put it up for adoption."

"I think I want to..."

_________________
Cliff hanger... Sorry for the wait.. Again.. I was moving from my dads to live with my mom, new school and crap... So.. Here you go...