Chapter 46

"Tick to tick..."

At midnight, a faint sound came from outside the window, Gu Changfeng's eyelashes trembled, and his eyes opened.

The cool night breeze mixed with moist and refreshing water vapor came in from the window, it turned out that it was raining.

The young man next to him put his hands on his waist and slept soundly. Gu Changfeng gently put the young man's hand down and got up to close the window.

Outside the window was pitch black but it was not silent. In addition to the sound of rain pattering on the window, there were also the chirping of insects, and the cicadas in the distant mountains could be faintly heard.

It's summer.

Gu Changfeng took off the fork that was supporting the window. The young man on the bed turned over and subconsciously reached out to hug the body beside him, but he was empty. He touched two of them without touching anyone, and frowned. . Seeing that he was about to open his eyes, Gu Changfeng hurried back and lay down on the bed.

The warm body came over, and Shen Yanbei, who slept in a daze, grabbed the person and hugged him to sleep.

The young man's warm breath sprayed on his shoulder blades, and Gu Changfeng felt very peaceful in his heart, and closed his eyes again.

In the early morning of the next day, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. The sun dries up the moisture on the ground.

After Shen Yanbei got up, he went to the yard to punch. It rained last night and the leaves of fruits and vegetables in the backyard were shiny green. Long beans hung on the shelf vigorously, tomatoes and cucumbers were washed by the rain to make them more watery, and the newly grown corn hair and whiskers were fluttering and vigorous.

"Big Brother Shen early!" Su Qingze brought Ming An over for breakfast, saw the gratifying fruits and vegetables in the yard, and asked with interest: "When can these fruits and vegetables be picked?"

"The beans, cucumbers, greens and vegetables are all ready to eat, the tomatoes have to turn red, and the corn has to grow for another month." Shen Yanbei closed his fist and exhaled a turbid breath.

Su Qingze nodded and looked at the sky: "The weather is so good today, why don't we go up the mountain for a walk?" He had been thinking about it that day when he heard Zhou Yu talk about the wildness of the mountains in the bullock cart.

"Okay, go after breakfast." The air on the mountain is very fresh, and it's good to go for a walk in the mountains. In the future, the weather will be hot and there will be many mosquitoes on the mountain, so it is not good to go.

"Hmm!" Su Qingze replied, walking quickly into the house for breakfast.

Knowing that today he didn't need to practice basic skills but went to the mountains to play, Zhou Yu ran home to get a homemade bow and arrow, took a knife, and went up the mountain enthusiastically. Along the way, I happily introduced to a few people all kinds of fun in the mountains, and also taught them the experience of catching birds.

The three teenagers in straw hats were chirping like happy little sparrows along the way. Shen Yanbei and Gu Changfeng each carried a wicker basket and slowly followed behind.

In addition to tools such as a machete, rope, and other tools, the wicker basket also contains spices and pots. Today's lunch has to be settled on the mountain, it is difficult to have fun. Shen Yanbei thought about having a picnic, so he brought condiments and cooking utensils, and planned to collect local ingredients to make a special lunch.