Extra 10

On the eighth day of May in the fifth year of Jianyuan, the emperor and empress were married and celebrated everywhere.

The sun was shining, the breeze was gentle, and magpies sang the willow shoots.

The guards with red ribbons tied around their waists lined up from the gate of the palace to the mound of worship to the heavens. Another imperial army was martialized on the street, clearing the road for the emperor to pass through. There were no hundreds of people on both sides of the road craned their necks to get a glimpse of the sky. Unfortunately, through the bright yellow veil, they could only vaguely see two young people wearing red auspicious clothes with straight waists sitting in it.

As Che Yu approached from far away, the people onlookers knelt down, and wherever they passed, the sound of knelt and worship sounded: "Long live my emperor, long live, long live!" "Queen empress, thousands of years, thousands of years!"

The queen empress in the car raised her white chin slightly, her eyes calmly looked at the black and crushed people who had knelt on the ground. She was dignified and self-sufficient, showing her national motherhood. But after passing the busy city and out of everyone's sight, the empress empress suddenly softened, shrugging her shoulders weakly like a withered flower.

Upon seeing this, Zhao Yu, who was sitting beside him without anger and prestige, had a little smile in his eyes, stretched out his hand to support his shoulder and let him be next to him. Su Qingze immediately stiffened, his face flushed slightly. He looked up, Zhao Yu's narrow black eyes met him softly.

"Just be patient." Zhao Yu stretched out his hand and stroked the dripping pregnant mole between his eyebrows, his cold voice was coaxing.

The wedding of the empress was originally extremely cumbersome. He also deliberately simplified a lot of unnecessary links on the grounds of laboring the people and hurting the wealth. But the young man began to bathe in incense and prepare for the wedding from the first three days. , Follow the steps of the big marriage step by step, and you have to carry it all the way, physically and mentally exhausted.

"Yeah." Su Qingze replied softly, leaning against him. The wedding gown is luxurious and heavy, and there is a luxurious accessory pressed down on him. Fortunately, he is not a woman, so he doesn't need to wear jewels all over his head like those maidens, otherwise he will really regret it!

The man next to him sits upright, calmly, thinking that he feels tired after only carrying it for a day, but the other person is like this every day, Su Qingze can't help asking: "Aren't you tired?"

Knowing what he meant, Zhao Yu smiled indifferently: "I'm used to it." When I get used to it, there is nothing to be tired of every day.

As the seventh son of the emperor, when his name was formally recorded on the jade, there was a special teacher who taught him his appearance, and he was extremely self-disciplined. After so many years, these rigid rules have penetrated into the soul, and then displayed in him. Is the perfect prince style, has now become the imperial authority of the emperor.

Su Qingze was taken aback, straightened up, pursed his lips and said: "You are the emperor, no one dares to care about you, you don't have to work so hard."

After thinking for a while, he said: "If you are not used to being so undisciplined in front of others, then just be in front of me, and I can rely on you." When he was young, Zhao Yu always stayed together. Very casual, that is, he wants to go up the tree to dig out the bird's nest, and Zhao Yu will also accompany him. Even if his clothes are dirty and his face is stained, Zhao Yu doesn't laugh, but he seems to be in a good mood.