Chapter 91

The development of a weapon that can effectively restrain the cavalry can be considered as a temporary dispersal of the haze covering the head of the Qi army, but it takes a victory to truly dispel the haze.

When the barbarians come to harass again, Gu Changfeng, please play. As the recruits seemed to be doing relevant training for the enemy these days, Tai Qi just granted his request.

A big battle is waiting for them, recruits must join the battle as soon as possible, the difference is to become the new force of the army or become an independent army. However, Tai Qigang prefers that the recruits become an independent army under the direct command of Gu Changfeng. In the old days, the generals were majestic and majestic, and no one in the army dared to say anything. But the general was absent for more than two years, even though the barracks hadn't changed much, he didn't dare to guarantee that the hearts of the people would not change. If Gu Changfeng wants to gain a foothold, what he needs is not the shadow of the general, but the record.

So Gu Changfeng brought 1,500 men and horses to fight against the barbarians 800 cavalry. There are cavalry, spearman, shieldman, etc. in this thousand five men. He adjusted after listening to Shen Yanbei's suggestions.

Before leaving, Shen Yanbei warned: "Be careful in everything. If the situation is not right, run quickly."

"Okay." Gu Changfeng pulled the rein and responded.

Everyone was watching, Shen Yanbei was not good to say anything, and said: "Wait for you to come back."

Taking a deep look at him, Gu Changfeng clamped his legs forcefully, controlled the horse and led the team forward.

Shen Yanbei stood there watching the group leave, and some generals sighed: "Master Shen and the son are really deep."

Huh? He hasn't done anything yet, how can he see that their husband's feelings are getting better so quickly? Shen Yanbei smiled embarrassedly and turned to the Military Industry Department. The bow has been handed over to the craftsmen in the barracks. These skilled craftsmen quickly made the bow and are currently making them in batches day and night.

The Ministry of Military Industry is a strong place in the barracks, and other people are not allowed to enter, but he has Tai Qigang's handwriting to freely enter and exit. After learning about all the types of weapons in the barracks, I found that there was no iron brier, so I drew a pattern for the blacksmith to build.

...

"Stop!" Gu Changfeng suddenly raised his hand to stop the army from moving forward. He glanced at the vague figure of the barbarian cavalry on the desolate wasteland before him, his face sank, and said coldly, "The scout will look in the first three directions. If anything is wrong, report it immediately!"

During this period of time, the barbarians kept sending small groups of people to harass them. They usually ran away when they chased them, but today they hang them abnormally behind them, just trying to lure them to go deeper. Gu Changfeng immediately became alert.

It was late autumn at this time, the autumn breeze was icy, and the wasteland was flying with sand and rocks, very depressed. The recruits on standby were ready to move, but Gu Changfeng didn't give an order. The recruits could only maintain the formation temporarily, but the team would riot over time.

"If you don't catch up, the barbarians will run out of sight!"

"Yes, what do the barbarians fight after they run?"

"I have brought all the secret weapons. Why don't you give a lesson to that nasty barbarian cavalry? Wouldn't the two days of training be wasted?"

"The general has its own reason for doing this. Just close your mouth and wait for the order." Zhou Yu scolded. He also felt something was wrong.