Chapter 82

Shen Yanbei never thought that he had just gained a good reputation not long ago, and it didn't take long for him to have a good reputation again. It's just that the way of scenery is slightly different. Last time the champion parade, he used his strength to fight for it, but this time...

Well, he was labeled as a celebrity beside the emperor.

The Imperial Academy was compiled as a sixth-rank official. Even if the Beijing official was slightly higher than the local official, it was still too low. From ancient times to the present, there has been no imperial post with such a low official position. But who is Zhao Yu? He has already made Gu Changfeng, who should inherit the marquis rank, the first son of Zhen Guo Gong. It is not difficult to make Shen Yanbei from the sixth rank an imperial servant.

So Shen Yanbei was promoted. Suddenly he changed from a sixth-rank Hanlin editor to a fifth-rank Hanlin bachelor.

Although it seems that the official position is only raised by one rank, the speed of promotion is unprecedented. After all, it has not been a few months since Shen Yanbei entered the Imperial Academy! Moreover, the Hanlin Academy is a place where qualifications are made. It is not easy for Hanlin officials to be promoted each time. Because the number of officials in the Hanlin Academy is fixed, there must be vacancies in front of them to climb up one level.

According to the general rule of promotion, Shen Yanbei will have the first opportunity for promotion in one year. From the attendant who has been promoted from the sixth-rank revision to the positive sixth-rank, if he wants to become a Hanlin bachelor, someone must vacate a place in front of him. This process requires Two to three years. It is conceivable that Shen Yanbei's leap has been directly dumped by others for three years. Who believes it is not the emperor's celebrity?

Of course, everyone dare not believe it, but it is one thing to believe, and another thing to be dissatisfied. Those who have been simmering for a few years at the Sixth-ranking waiter and waiter stared at the bachelor's position, but Shen Yanbei took it as soon as he came. Why?

Which one who can enter the Imperial Academy is not the one with the ink in his belly? And our qualifications are deeper than him!

As a result, there were voices of opposition in the DPRK, especially the old prime ministers who always believed that young people should keep their feet on the ground.

Facing people's doubts, Zhao Yu coldly scolded: "What I want is talents who can contribute to the country and the people, not nerds who can only dance and write. No matter how good the article is, it's not as good as to come up with an article that can make the people feel good. The rich way."

"Shen Xiu writes about the people, and came up with a way to increase grain production, so that the people in the south can enjoy a good harvest. Therefore, I have specially promoted him to be a Hanlin scholar as a reward."

Standing up, he glanced at the ministers in the audience coldly, Zhao Yu's tone was indifferent: "If all Aiqing have this wonderful idea in their hearts, I will definitely have a great reward if you look at it quickly."

Everyone was shocked. It turned out that the way to make a big harvest of rice in the south was actually thought of by the champion! No one dared to object anymore.

The attendant received Zhao Yu's signal, and took Shen Yanbei's imperial decree to read it in public.

Everyone suddenly realized that this was the real purpose of the emperor! He couldn't help but cast his gaze on the young man kneeling in the Golden Luang Temple. The handsome young man held the imperial decree in his hand, his face was indifferent and he did not see any joy. This concentration alone is enough to make people admire.