Chapter 62

Facts have proved that Shen Yanbei's approach to prevent problems before they happen is right.

It was night, and dozens of murderous masked men attacked their home in the night.

The opponent is aggressive, all martial arts are strong, and they have a vicious attack. If only Changfeng is alone, to protect him and Zhou Yu, they are already outnumbered, and they have to be distracted to fight, and they will fall into the opponent's hands. Fortunately, there was Secret Eleven, and they moved ahead of time.

In order not to reveal his identity, Dark Eleven dressed up as a ranger. An unremarkable face, and a half-new and durable navy blue outfit, the start is sharper than everyone, and more powerful than everyone.

It was the first time that Gu Changfeng saw An Eleven's skill, and he was deeply moved.

When he hadn't recovered his memory before, he only guessed like Shen Yanbei that the owner behind An Eleven was a certain nobleman, but now that he remembered it, he knew that they wanted something wrong.

Today, there are not many dignitaries who have the ability to support the dark guards, and the dark guards are different from the dead. The dark guards are responsible for protecting, monitoring, and performing assassination tasks, which cost much more manpower, material and financial resources than simply training a dead soldier, and they can be afforded by not powerful people. And Su Qingze mentioned before that he has a good friend A Heng who communicates frequently...

When today's son's name is Zhao Yu, the word has Heng.

The owner behind Dark Eleven is not someone else, but the emperor!

At first they wondered why Li Zhiyuan risked offending the exalted magistrate and put Li Yi in jail. If the emperor's order, everything made sense.

Su Qingze's irresistible marriage contract is probably the emperor's handwriting.

A heavy punch hit the masked man's abdomen with a "crack" sound. The masked man's eyes widened in pain, a mouthful of blood spurted out, and then Gu Changfeng kicked him mercilessly. And Dark Eleven had a ghostly figure, screaming close to the masked man, and the cold blade kissed the opponent's neck, bright red floating.

The two joined forces, and dozens of masked people were subdued. Someone wanted to escape depending on the situation. They were all intercepted by the eleventh-in terms of internal strength, he may not have the depth of Gu Changfeng, but in light work and physical skills. Gu Changfeng couldn't make it in time!

Looking at the broken furniture and the blood spilling over the house, Gu Changfeng looked complicated.

If he has not recovered his memory, as an ordinary person, he may not be able to do anything, and may even have a shadow of the murder. As the eldest son of the town government, he does not have too many worries, especially the other party is sent by Gu Qingyao. Yes, someone who wants to put him to death.

Killing them, he didn't feel any guilt in his heart...

Shen Yanbei and Zhou Yu didn't come back from next door until they heard no more fighting. Fearing to hurt the innocent, he bought the houses of several nearby families and asked them to move out immediately. Moreover, these masked people were afraid of attracting government officials, and did not dare to make too much noise, so they did not cause any panic among the people around them.

"Chang Feng!" The man lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, and Shen Yanbei walked over quickly, "Is it all right? Is there any damage?"

Gu Changfeng's eyes flickered and did not dare to look at him, and his hands shrank unnaturally.

"What's the matter?" Shen Yanbei frowned slightly when he noticed his movements.