Part 1

Author's POV:

"Congratulations Mr.Kang! It's a girl."

"Congratulations Mr.Kim! It's a boy!" 

Mr.Kang and Mr.Kim hugged each other heading to see their wives and kids. Because Mr.Kang and Mr.Kim were childhood chuddy buddies, Mrs.Kim and Mrs. Kang were put in the same operation theatre together. 

Mr.Kang and Mr.Kim were the literal best friends everyone wished to have. From birth to the present, being together on every occasion, every festival, every event happy or sad. And even sharing the same luck. Maybe that was the reason their kids were destined to be just like that.

"We will raise them just like us! They will be the future chuddy buddies. Even if mine is a girl and yours is a boy but that doesn't harm their friendship." Mr.Kang said fondly looking at you both sleeping in the crib.

"They also look kinda same. Don't they?" Mr.Kim said.

"You both sound as if they are twins." Mrs.Kang said as Mrs.Kim nodded while they all laughed.

-4 years later-

"Tae dear! Come here. Sit beside Y/N." Mrs.Kim said as you looked at Taehyung while he looked at you with a glare.

"Why hwe? She pwull me hair yesterday." He said whining Mrs.Kim chuckled. 

"Why shouldn't she? You were trying to eat her cocoman." Mrs.Kim said.

"Awe you me mom or hwes?" He said pouting as Mrs.Kim laughed.

"Hwello TwaeTwae." You said as he smirked at you. You looked at him suspiciously as he smirked wider.

"Let them both settle. Let's decorate the house for Christmas." Mr.Kang said as they all left you and Taehyung alone in that room.

"Hey you- You twing to steal my womma. SHE MY WOMMA. U go away or I will bite you." Taehyung said as you laughed.

"Nwo! I won't!" You said smirking as he glared at you.

He went to the wardrobe and took out his diaper rash cream and pressed it on your head but nothing came out. You burst out laughing as he frowned seeing the unexpected.

"You pwabo! You open the lid fwist!" You said laughing as he smirked opening the cream tube while you regretted telling him. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOMMAAAAA!!! TWAE TWAE!!! WAAAAAAAAA!" You started crying as he stood confused. Mr. and Mrs. Kim along with Mr. and Mrs.Kang came.

"What's the wrong Y/Nah?" Mrs.Kim asked as you secretly smirked at Taehyung.

"Hwe- hwe hit me with rash tube!" You said fake crying as Mrs.Kim patted your head caressing your hair.

"Aww, baby it's okay. TAE! You shouldn't do that! bad baby!" Mrs.Kim said as Taehyung wanted to protest but you smirked at him sticking your tongue out at him as he glared at you gritting his little teeth.

Soon everyone left as you grinned at Taehyung.

"Y-you!" He said coming to chase you but you ran away laughing. But Taehyung fell hurting his leg.

"Oh no!" You ran up to him. But he started laughing and caught you as you made a provoked face. 

"Caught you!" He said but then while walking he felt pain in his knees. You looked down to see his knees were bleeding. You smiled at him as you scratched his neck with his chubby little hands. 

"It hawts!" He said crying as you smacked his head.

"Rwun more!" You said as he pouted. You made him sit and tippy-toed to the first-aid kit. Although it was a bit struggle for you to get it you took it and took out the band-aid and some medicine. Carefully putting some medicine on his knees you sighed. You took a band-aid and put it on his knees.

"Alright!" You said as looked dissatisfied. 

"What?" You asked as he pointed towards his cheek.

"Kiss me!" He said grinning as you looked at him in disgust.

"Ew! No!" You said but he pouted. He started fake crying and you had to stop him or everyone would think you did something to him.

"Okay okay stop!" You said kissing his cheek but then making a puking face as he chuckled and grinned. 

"Annoying!" You said.

-15 years later- 

"But you kissed me!" He said as you glared at him.

"Okay okay." He said gulping. You calmed down your glaring expression as Mrs.Kang entered.

"YOU BOTH- WHAT DID YOU DO TO MS. PETUNIA AGAIN?" Mrs.Kang asked as you both exchanged looks.

"Hehe...." Taehyung awkwardly said scratching the back of his neck as Mrs.Kang glared at you.

"Why always me?" You said to your mom with puppy eyes as she glared at you harder.

"You both! When will you stop with these?" Mrs.Kim came in saying while holding the paper from your tuition class on what you did there.

"NEVER!" You both said in unison running away from there.