Part 7

Author's POV:

"LEAVE MEE!!!" You screamed but it seemed of no use.

"HEY LEAVE MY FRIEND! COME ON MAN! IT'S NOT COOL!" Taehyung said as the man sighed gesturing to bodyguards to take him too.

"WHAT THE! AAAA LEAVE ME!" Taehyung started shouted as the bodyguards threw you both in the car. 

"What annoying people! We couldn't even bomb the party!" He said as you nodded.

"I wonder where they are taking us to." You said as Taehyung nodded.

-time skip-

"Wake up KIDS!" Someone screamed in your ears as you both woke up.

"5 mins more mom.." Taehyung said as you sighed. You smacked his head as he woke up.

"Oww! That hurts!" He said as you glared at him. He gave you an apologetic look as he got up.

"Come." The bodyguard said as you both followed him to somewhere god knows where.

Suddenly you both saw an open door. You and Taehyung exchanged your looks using your telepathy to talk.

"3...2...1" You whispered.

"DASHI RUN RUN RUN!!"  

You and Taehyung ran towards the door as the bodyguard soon saw you both running and started chasing you.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!" You shouted to Taehyung as he ran towards you crossing the gateline closing the door. 

Soon you both started running until you saw a car. Taehyung got in the driver's seat as you sat beside him.

"DRIVE!!" You shouted as he started driving hastily.

"COME BACK, YOU KIDS! YOU CAN'T GO AWAY FROM HERE!" The man shouted as you peeked your head out of the window sticking your tongue out at him.

"NEVER!" You said.

"DRIVE FASTER!" You said as Taehyung started driving faster. In a few mins, the road was clear as you both sighed.

"Where are we now?" You asked as he thought for a while.

"Lost." He said.

You stared at him for a while before speaking again.

"We are lost- DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? OMG OMG OMG! WHERE DO WE GO NOW? WHERE DO WE EAT NOW? SLEEP NOW? OMG IF OUR PARENTS FIND US ON THE STREETS PROBABLY BEGGING, WE WILL GET GROUNDED AND IF NOT-" You were cut off by Taehyung stepping on the break with force causing the car to shake once before stopping.

"What the-" You said as he glared at you. 

"STOP TALKING SO MUCH WILL YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE I AM DRIVING! THEY WILL CATCH US IF I GET DISTRACTED!" He shouted at you smacked his head.

"Yeah I know stop panicking." You said as he sighed parking the car aside.

"Now what?" You asked.

"Let's sit for begging!" He said sarcastically as you scoffed.

"Can't you just be straight?" You asked as he sighed.

"What else? We have to see which location we are in. And we need to find a way back hom-" You cut him off.

"Hey Hey! Wait!! Look there is a big cotton candy shop! Let's go!" You said as he nodded while you both jumped out of the car going to the cotton candy shop. 

"Hey, kids! I am not hiring any clowns for entertainment, you can go." The man said as you and Taehyung stood there awkwardly.

"Umm, we aren't here to clown but to buy cotton candy." You said as he smacked his own forehead.

"Oh sorry sorry! Usually, clowns come and ask for jobs so I thought you'd be one.. You both were looking like one though." He mumbled the last part.

"How many?" He asked as you both counted your money. 

"How much is each one?" Taehyung asked.

"Wo-sib won(50 won.)" He said as you both counted your money. (idk how much stuff cost in Korea so I just said that imagining. Please don't take it seriously.)

"5 please." Taehyung said as he nodded.

"3 mines. 2 yours." You said as he stared at you.

"No. 3 mines 2 yours." He said as you shook your head as a no.

"No! 3 mines 2 yours!" You said.

"3 mines 2 yours!"

"NO! 3 mines 2 yours!"

"I SAID 3 MINES 2-" 

"Calm down kids! You both can share the last one." The seller said as you both nodded.

"Yeah, whatever." You said as you both paid for the money.

-time skip-

"Yum!" You said gulping in the last piece of cotton candy as Taehyung laid on the grass eating his cotton candy with the wind blowing almost half of his stick every time.

"Your cotton candy doesn't like you. So it's running away with the wind!" You said as he scoffed.

"And yours is depressed because it is with you!" He said.

"Eh? No! It is happy!" You said as he stuck his tongue out at you. So, did you.