Part 3

Taehyung's POV:

"Ah, WAKE UP YOU IDIOT SLEEPY HEAD RAT MOUSE YOU FAT PIG! GET UP OR-" 

I woke up listening to screams. Opening my eyes, I saw Y/N. Ah, that pretty girl~ but a total ugly devil from the inside.

"YEAH NOW STOP THINKING I AM AN UGLY DEVIL! WAKE UP!" She said as my mouth hung open.

God knows how she always is able to read my mind. Nevertheless, I got up.

"What do you want?" I said in a sleepy voice as she smacked my head.

"Oww!"

"Get up you sleepy ass! It's already 10 a.m!" She said as I jumped on the bed.  OMGOMGOMG! AM I LATE??? 

I looked around and then at the clock.

6:30 a.m

"HAHAHAHHAHA FOOL!!!" Y/N said laughing her heart out as I glared at her.

*Smack* "Ouu! That hurts!" She said as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Just die!" She said as I smirked at her.

"Y/NAH get up dea-" Mrs.Kang came and she stopped seeing me with Y/N.

"Ah Tae dear, you are here too?" She asked as I nodded. 

Wait.. AM I AT Y/N's HOUSE? That means, I slept which playing with her once again...

"Ah good! You both get up and come down for breakfast!" She said as we nodded. 

It was normal for Y/N to sleep in my house and me sleeping in hers. We never needed to inform anyone because we didn't have any close friends except each other. So it was just me and Y/N sticking with each other all day.

"Let's brush!" I said as I looked at Y/N but she was nowhere. What the-

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOUR GRANDCHILD'S DEATH? NOW COME!" She said as I sighed. 

Her lame jokes never die.

"Here~," Y/N said squeezing a lot of toothpaste on my brush. 

"WHAT THE! AAAAA" I screamed removing my toothbrush. SOMEONE HELP ME FROM THIS DEVIL!

She just giggled as I scoffed.

I took some shampoo and squeezed it on her head. I smirked as she widened her eyes.

"YOU-" She screamed almost going to attack me but Mrs.Kang came in between.

"DO I NEED TO PUT YOU BOTH IN DIFFERENT BATHROOMS NOW?" She asked as we shook our heads as a no.

"What is that on your head?" She asked pointing at Y/N's head. Then she looked at the floor which had some toothpaste falling from my toothbrush. I innocently smiled at her as she sighed leaving the place.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

Author's POV:

"We are leaving eomma!" You and Taehyung left for school and of course, bickered and did a lot of other troublesome stuff on the roads.

Walking into the school, everyone there knew you and Taehyung as the chuddy buddies, who can never be apart, nothing can take them apart. Although you both sometimes did have fights, you both made up to yourselves. Many people were even jealous of you both and wanted to befriend you guys but who cared. None of you were interested in making close friends. You both were more than enough for each other.

"Class! Open up your science book, page no. 87. Natural disaster." Mr. Min said as you and Taehyung were so busy gossiping that you didn't even listen to him.

"Do we even need to learn this chapter? We already have 2 god-gifted disasters in this class who are still mindlessly gossiping instead of paying attention to me. I wonder what they do all day sticking up together, that they still have something to tell each other." Mr.Min said as the class started giggling.

"Y/N!" Moon, your classmate called you as you looked at her confused. She pointed at the teacher as you and Taehyung smiled innocently. 

"Mr.Kim and Ms.Kang. Detention for you both, after school." Mr.Min said as you both nodded.

"He's gonna sleep anyway." You said as Taehyung nodded.

-time skip-

"Hey, that was mine!" You said as Taehyung munched on your sandwich.

"At least take a small bite!" You said as he just laughed while chewing your sandwich.

You took his favourite strawberry milk and started drinking it.

"Yum!" You said as he glared at you.

"Hey, that is mine!" He said as you mimicked him.

"Heyy that was mine toO~" You said as he scrunched his nose.

"Ahhh I JUST TOOK ONE BITE! Sorry, let me drink mine pleaseee." He said as you gave him the drink.

"Bro, you both even share straws? Are you best friends or couples?" One of your classmates came and asked.

"We aren't drinking from your straw, are we? Then? Get lost." You said as he left rolling his eyes.

"Everyone thinks we are couples. I don't even understand what we do like couples." You said munching on your sandwich as he nodded sipping his strawberry milk.