Part 15

Author's POV:

"Yes why not? We thought your marriage needs ALOT of planning cause it has to be grand! So an early engagement!" Mr.Kang said.

"But appa. We just confessed-" You were about to talk but got cut off.

"So what? You have loved each other for a longer time right?" Mr.Kang said.

Suddenly you looked at the clock, it was 9:00 p.m.

"OMG! MY TRUE BEAUTY'S NEW EP WITH START AT 10! I NEED TO BE FAST!" You shouted as everyone stared at you.

"Haha! You know what? Let's just finish this quickly!" You said taking the ring and quickly sliding it on Taehyung's finger grabbing his hand as you forwarded your hand towards him quickly as he smirked. 

Everyone clapped and cheered but all your focus on was the clock.

"Mwo? Put on the ring already!" You said as he shook his head smiling evilly.

"Mwo?" You asked.

"Eomma! I am hungry! Can we eat first?" He said as everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Just slide the ring first then we can eat!" They said but he refused while you understood his evil plan and glared at him.

9:10 p.m...

"Come on Tae dear!" Everyone said but he just refused.

"Ani! Let's eat first!" He whined as everyone agreed while you just looked at them in disbelief.

"HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN-" You said but everyone was busy serving food as you smiled sarcastically at them mentally slapping your luck.

"Mogo Mogo!" Taehyung said passing you some extra ramen as you glared at him.

But what was the most annoying was how could they let him eat in the middle of a ring exchanging process. You were burning while Taehyung was peacefully eating.

"I am full!" He said after having two bites of ramyeon. 

"But you didn't even eat dear." Mrs.Kang said as he smiled at her.

Soon everyone's eyes widened as they started laughing at how you were looking like a red inflated balloon.

"You shouldn't do that Tae dear." Mrs.Kim said as you looked down sad.

"Okay okay, I am sorry. We can do this now!" He said trying to hold his laugh.

9:40 p.m

Taehyung slid the ring in your finger as everyone clapped and did their weird dances as well as popping the balloons. 

"CONGRATS KIDS!!!" Everyone shouted while you were standing in front of the cake wanting to just bump your face inside the cake and die. 

"Cut the cake!!!" They said as you sighed.

You and Taehyung cut the cake and Taehyung was about to take a piece when you took the take and smashed it on his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He screamed as you laughed your heart out. Everyone was staring at you both and burst into laughter.

Taehyung took the glass full of juice and poured it on you.

"YOU-" 

---------------------------------------

"Ahhh refreshing!" You said wiping your face with the towel as you sat on the bed to watch the recent episode of True Beauty. 

Well, what happened in the living room 20 minutes ago was better off a mystery :) 

"The last episode.." Your voice trailed off as you started sobbing.

"Seojun~ah..." You said sobbing harder.

"Aww my baby Seojun.." You said.

Taehyung's POV:

"Aww my baby Seojun.." I heard Y/N say as I was passing by her bedroom.

WHO IS THIS SEOJUN? 

WAIT ISN'T THAT HER SCHOOL CRUSH?

WHY IS SHE CALLING HIM BABY?

IF THAT TRASH CAN IS HERE I SWEAR I WILL EAT HIM!

Random questions and anger filled my mind as I heard her say some Baby Seojun stuff.

Soon I heard her sobs and I got confused. What is wrong with her? Although I was burning in jealousy but still why was she sobbing? Is she not over of her 7 year old crush?

I peeked through her door and saw her watching true beauty and crying. I kept peeking when I heard,  "Han Seojun imnida!" 

An actor of the true beauty drama? 

Why is this guy SEOJUN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS NAMED SEOJUN? They keep hurting me! 

I kept thinking when I suddenly tripped on my foot and opened the door accidentally falling inside Y/N's room.

Author's POV:

"What are you doing here?" You asked as Taehyung gulped.

"Whatever just go out. I am busy." You said as his jaw dropped. You never neglect him or ignore him so he wasn't used to that.

"Yah! I am your fiancee now! Respect me a bit!" He said as you rolled your eyes at him watching the drama.

"Aww, my seojunnie looks so cute!!!" You said as he stared at you with his dark eyes.

"Your what?" He asked as you sighed.

"I told you to go out! I am busy watching this Nah?" You said but he didn't budge.

"I won't." He said as you sighed. But kept watching the drama.

Suddenly he took the remote and turned off the TV. 

"MWO? WHAT WAS THAT!?!?" You suddenly shouted as he smirked.

"Finally you give me attention hah!" He said as you glared at him.

"Give it back to me!!!" You shouted but he smirked.

"NO!" He said as you chased him.