Part 6

Taehyung's POV:

Y/N was about to turn on the gadget when suddenly the lights went off and everyone started screaming. 

"SHUT UP!" A deep scary voice interrupted as I backed off hiding behind the pillar peeking outside.

Soon the lights came back letting me get a view of the outside. It was a man looking very rich with tons of body-guards around him. Well.. nice biceps!

"Move an inch and I won't hesitate to take your lives." The man said as I sensed something was wrong. I looked at Y/N to see her shivering at her place.

What bravo! 

I looked at the other side to see the bodyguards holding our teachers from school. 

THE HECK?!

I gulped thinking how strong they can be but why were they here?

Author's POV:

"Hey, little girl." The man said lifting the chin of a little girl who was shivering under him.

"L-Leave me p-please.." The kid pleaded as he smiled evilly.

"Aww so easily? Tell me do you know anyone in here named Jung Hana?" He said as the little girl shook her head as a no.

His face immediately turned into a raged ice-cold expression. 

"I hate getting 'no' as an answer." He said about to shoot the little girl when..

"HEY, YOU! DON'T YOU DARE HAH!" You went in front of the man glaring at him.

The man laughed sarcastically.

"Dare what? Huh? DARE WHAT?" He said as the little girl flinched as you gulped trying to gain back your unnecessary confidence. 

"Don't you TOUCH HER! Leave her!" You said as he just chuckled.

"I s-said LEAVE HER!" You said mentally cursing yourself for stuttering. 

Taehyung's POV:

"I s-said LEAVE HER!" Y/N said as I sighed knowing she is inviting trouble to herself.

The man chuckled darkly going towards Y/N. He was getting too close to her making my blood boil. I just wanted to go and punch that stupid ass of his right that moment.

"What if I don't?" He said innocently coming towards Y/N as she backed off. The man was getting more and more closely as I couldn't hold it anymore. 

"HEY DON'T GO NEAR HER YOU 9#Q*(&!)$&!" I said as the man looked at me. Y/N gave me a proud smile as I grinned at her but soon her expressions turned into a regretful one.

Y/N's POV:

"HEY DON'T GO NEAR HER YOU 9#Q*(&!)$&!" Taehyung said I looked at him smiling proudly but his stupid grin made me feel as if I was about to get in more trouble but this time, with him with me. 

The man suddenly started laughing.

"You both are not only dressed as clowns but also actual clowns!" He said as I glared at him.

"Hey! We are not clowns!" I debated as he stared at me blankly before laughing sarcastically.

"Yeah! How dare you call us clowns? We are GENIUSTRESSES!" Taehyung said as I nodded proudly but then I realized...

That idiot called Geniuses as Geniustresses. 

Even the bodyguards burst into laughter. I glared at him as he chuckled awkwardly.

"Seems like you're the bigger clown in here!" The man said as Taehyung stared at him totally offended.

"What do you want from us?" He asked as the man chuckled.

"Jung Hana." He said as we all froze. Jung Hana, our classmate. And a good friend of mine.

I looked at the table to see her shivering behind it. I didn't want to put her in trouble.

"Tell me where she is or I will kill every single one of you." The man said as Hana started crying at the corner silently. I felt bad.

"We don't know." Taehyung said blankly but he didn't seem to buy his lies.

"I KNOW SHE IS IN HERE! TELL ME NOW OR-" I cut him off.

"I am Jung Hana." I said as Taehyung looked at me confused, shocked, and giving me a 'what the fork' look.

"Really?" He asked trying to examine if I was lying or not.

"Yes. I am Jung Hana. Don't harm others. What do you want?" I asked as he laughed.

"What would I want? You! YOU!" He said as I flinched.

Author's POV:

"ENOUGH!" Taehyung shouted.

"CAN'T YOU JUST BE STRAIGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT? YOU LITERALLY SOUND SO GAY THE WAY YOU ARE TWISTING THIS MATTER!" Taehyung said but then got into deep thought about what he said. 

"Leave them!" One of the teachers in the hold said but that was of no use.

"No! Never! Not until I get JUNG HANA!" The man shouted as you sighed.

"I SAID I AM JUNG HANA! CAN'T YOU GET IT? HOW CAN YOU BE THIS COMPLICATED! I ALREADY SAID I AM JUNG HANA! BUY MY LIES ALREADY!" You shouted but then your eyes widened along with Taehyung's as he gave you a 'very good' sarcastic look. 

You bit your lip as the man glared at you.

"You know what? I don't need Jung Hana anymore. I want you now. I will take you with me as you are so willing to be taken instead of Jung Hana. So devoted to saving your friend? Let me make your wish come true." The man said gesturing to his bodyguards.

"HEY HEY! LEAVE ME! AAAAAAA YOU #*&$&$*!&$*& LEAVE ME!" You shouted as the bodyguards carried you up with them.