Part 17 [Finale]

Author's POV:

Having the weirdest and most chaotic life never makes someone hope about a peaceful moment in life because of the experiences they are used to. And that was the case for you.. Having the most chaotic and weirdest family who never left a chance to make an entire circus out of a little joke made your life turn into a whole circus.

After years of having that ever so strong family bond, finally, you all decided to take the step which would make the 2 families turn into 1. Not just by heart but by relations too.

And that step was getting married to Taehyung, who you ended up falling for like those cliche movies and books. But your love story wasn't really that romantic. Instead, it was full of weird comedy and a chaotic mess all the time.

"You look so beautiful!" Your mom said wiping her tears while Taehyung's mother patted her back wiping her own tears as well making you look at them weirdly.
"Hey! It's not like I am going somewhere else! I'll stick with all of you anyways." You said as she glared at you.
"Come on! Not like we'll let you both go!" Taehyung's dad said as you chuckled.

"Taehyung is waiting in the bride's waiting room." Your dad said as you all looked at him completely confused.
"Why?!" You asked surprised as he scratched his neck.
"Actually.. the thing is.. I didn't want to give away my daughter like that. So I'm giving away Taehyung." He said making you confused.
"But that doesn't have to anything to do with the waiting room?" You asked as he smiled innocently.

"Oh my god! MY poor soon!" Taehyung's dad said as everyone laughed while Taehyung was in the waiting room getting tortured by random guests.

-----Walking down the Aisle

"Do I look beautiful?" You mouthed to Taehyung who shook his head sticking out his tongue at you.
"Let's go there, then talk to him daughter!" Your dad said as you rolled your eyes walking with him. Your dad handed your arm to his as he helped you get up. You glared at him while he chuckled at your angry face.

"You look like an angry bird!" He whispered as you fisted your hands showing him a punch as he gulped.

----Time skip

"Kang Y/N, do you take Kim Taehyung as your husband?" The Priest asked as you said, "Yes, I do."
"Kim Taehyung, do you take Kang Y/N as your wife?" The Priest asked as Taehyung replied, "Well.. unfortunately, I do." He said as you stepped on his foot while he winced in pain making the crowd in front of you laugh.

"You may now kiss the bride." The Priest said but as Taehyung was about to kiss you you dodged him and pulled him placing your lips on his. And the reason was simple, you just wanted to annoy him.

Just because you had feelings for each other never meant you both had changed. You were still the same annoying clowns clowning around all the time. Just the difference was that.. new feelings were added which sometimes made the situations a bit different. But of course, life never changed.

----Time skip

"Guess what night it is today?" Taehyung asked grinning as you rolled your eyes at him.
"Don't even think of those cliche wedding nights. Yikes!" You said as he sighed.
"You are so boring!" He said as you pulled his ear making him groan. He quickly pulled your hair making you scream.

"YAH LEAVE ME!!!" You screamed but he smirked pulling it harder.
"If one hair falls off my head! I SWEAR KIM TAEHYUNG! I'll kill you!" You screamed as he laughed.
"No ma'am. You can't kill your husband." He said as you pulled his arm kicking him making him stumble on the ground but his grip around you caused you to fall on him.

You both stared at each other for a while.
"Did we know we'd be here married like this?" He asked as you shook your head.
"We didn't. Or maybe... we did." You said as he smiled to which you smiled back.

"Unexpected things are the best aren't they?" He asked as you nodded. You both were so engrossed in talking that you didn't realize the position you were in.

"Kids! Oh my god! We should've put you in another house!"
"Oh shit!"