33(2)

Dre sits on his balcony enjoying the blunt between his lips while laughing at the situation.

"Ain't this something" he jokes

A knock at his door disrupts his time alone. He puts the blunt and makes his way to the door to see who it is.

"Who is at my door ?!"

He waits out until he gets a response. He won't allow the thought of getting caught lacking. He doesn't have his gun and he'd be damned if he allowed that.

"Who is at my damn door?!" He repeats

"Dre ,it's me" Farah's soft voice answers

"Why are you still here? Don't you have a husband you need to go back home to?"

"Please just open up" she begs

Dre lets out a sigh,he unlocks the door and opens it to see her dressed in something more elegant.

"Dre,I'm sorry"

Her eyes stared into his, making him look away.

"That's all you wanted to say?" He asks

"Dre I'm going to divorce him and I want to-

"Look now don't divorce the nigga because of me. Because if that nigga find himself on my door step I'm shooting him and then I'm finding your ass for making him think he can come to my house. Nigga's be all kitty whip" he interrupts

"Dre please just listen up, in these past three days I have felt something I haven't felt in four years. My husband and I married based on lies. I just was hurting,so I left and decided to take a trip. Then I met you,Dre your aura is different from what I'm used to. I feel different when I'm around you. My body does things that I never knew could do. Dre you deserve a good woman and and I can be that person."

Dre furrows his eyebrows and turns to look at her.

"You think you deserve me?"

"Yes I do."

She steps more into the room and closes the door behind her.

"What makes you think this?" Dre questions

"Because Dre I can be that woman that you always wished for. We talked for an hour about you. In those sixty minutes I learned a lot."

"And What's that?"

"You love nasty sex and you have a pure heart" she answers walking up to him

"So why the hell do you feel like this is true. Lets just say I agreed and we got married one day,how would I know you wont cheat on me because I haven't sexed you in a year"

"One,that would never happen and two,your stroke game is phenomenal." She compliments placing her hand over her forehead

"Is their anything else you want to say?" He asks sitting on the couch

"No Dre that is all."

"So you don't have any kids? I won't have to worry about breaking a poor kid's heart."

"Dre I told you I'm not happy in the marriage and no I don't have a kid unless you count my poodle Duchess." She smiles

"Good to know, now leave"

Farah frowns and drops her hands behind her.

"Dre please forgive me"

She walks over to him and kneels in front of him. She plants her hands on both of his laps and looks up at him.

"Dre I'm being honest with you right now"

Dre pushes her hand off of him and looks down at her.

"Your ass really think Ima just accept the fact that you got a nigga at home? Farah you can't be that stupid"