13. part two

"Look man I don't know who-

"JUST SHUT THE F- SHUT UP!"

Vito takes the gun from off the seat and points it down to the chair

"Have a seat Seven"

"Where is Madison?'' How do you-

"I'll be doing all the questions. Sit your ass down and shut up."

Seven looks around before taking a seat in the passenger seat.

"Close the door." Vito says gripping the gun tighter

He watches Seven reach for the door and closes it. Just as his back hits the chair Vito hits him with the butt of the gun causing Seven to curse.

"That's for questioning me. What's up with you and the mother of my child? Do we have an issue?" Vito asks biting his lip

He wanted to just kill him and get it over with but he knew getting information first would give him some justice.

"This really a punk ass move. You should let me get my gun so this can be fair." Seven says

"Nigga what?"

"How are you mad at me that you lost her? Madison feels just the same way about me. Who do you think she rode with to come back. You lost your chance when you decided to lie to her." Seven says still holding on to his swollen face

" and what makes you think Madison wants your ass?" Vito asks, turning in his seat to get a good look at Seven.

"I know everything about you. You're the baby father who kills people. The baby father who let her live in the dark not knowing she was sleeping with a murder or that she had to carry a murder's baby. You see you messed up and now here is the part you messed up at. If I go missing Madison knows you did it. Everything ties with your trifling ass."

"It's funny you say that. Since you know so much about what we did. Did you know we just recently had sex or should I say made love. Madison knows where home is. She aint even mention you due to how irrelevant you are. When we made love guess who back she was scratching and who name she was screaming? I don't recall her saying a wack ass Seven. I'll say this though thanks for looking out for her while she was gone but she's home now and she has a man. Sorry to break that fragile little heart of yours. I actually like you, you got balls to want to step to me in my city but check it, ima send you on your way but not before putting a bullet in you. As I said earlier I like you so ima make you live. Don't make me have to reconsider where I send this bullet Seven."

Seven pulls on the door and opens it to step out. As soon as he turns around to close the door Vito finger presses on the trigger letting a single bullet hit his foot.

"Next time don't be so talkative," Vito says stepping out of the car to close his door since Seven fell.

He slams his door and looks down at Seven.

"You look so damn pitiful."

Vito chuckles before walking back to the driver side. He grabs Madison's phone and unlocks it scrolling down her contacts. He reaches a contact that reads Dad and clicks on it. It rings for quite some time before he answers.

"Madison how are you doing?"

"This isn't Madison." Victor says nervously

Victor pov

First time talking to Madison Father and I don't even know what to say or how to introduce myself. He seems very respectable and nice.

"This is the father of her kid. She's in labor and I just wanted to know if you would like to come?"