7.

Vito and Madison both stare at the wall. Their backs touch one another making it uncomfortable for one another but both are too stubborn to even turn around to spoon the other one. Earlier they had sex making the sexual high go down. Now it was as if they didn't know what to do now. Maybe the word sex couldn't describe the love strokes Madison was receiving. All she can think about was the way he made love to her. Vito on the other hand can only think about the scratches left on his back. The burning sensation stinged but he knew that was only his reward for loving her so good. The sex was amazing, too amazing, making them feel uncomfortable. Vito looks over at the clock to read three o'clock. The love session was three hours, longer than they ever went. Thanks to Madison's newly sex drive and Victor's passion for sex.

Madison stomach grumbled, causing the baby to kick away in her stomach.

"Ivy you up?" He questions lowly

"Yes" she answers back hoarse

"You hungry?"

She answers humming. She turns her body and he does the same,both making eye contact.

"The baby is kicking" she whispers

She watches his pearly whites show before his warm hand reaches her stomach. Slowly caressing her round belly. Victor hand presses in a specific spot making the baby kick.

"I think the baby likes me." Vito whispers

"No it loves you" Madison whispers back

Vito bites his lower lip. Madison see's him because of the moon reflection and chuckles before speaking.

"What are you mad about?"

"You know I'm not mad about shit" he says chuckling

"Madison I love the fuck out of you"

"I love you too" she giggles

They both stare into each other eyes before a text from Madison's phone interrupts them. She slides her hand under her pillow and pulls it out with her iphone in her hand. Her eye lids squint making her eyes adjustable to the screen. A text from her dad comes to her phone.

Dad: Hey babygirl are you up?

They haven't talked in a while and him texting her was a surprise. She puts her phone back down and slides it back under the pillow.

"What do you feel like eating?" Vito asks throwing the blanket off his naked body.

He gets up from his spot heading to the bathroom.

"You have a nice butt" she squeals hoarsely

"Thanks but stop watching my ass." He says seriously before peeing in the toilet
He washes his hands at the sink and begins his short journey back to the room.

"Come in the shower with me."

"Can you help me up?" She asks before rubbing her huge belly

"Damn girl your about to pop soon."

"Later we can go back to therapy session"

Madison nods her head and begins speaking

"I'm sorry about that. Blowing up on you "

"You good, just know you have to apologize to that lady."

His hand intertwines with hers and she pushes forward as he pulls back to get her up.

"For one baby you have a huge ass stomach"

"All I eat I wouldn't be surprise if my baby comes out fat."