Chapter 46

Hey munchkins! I hope you're doing well :).  Sorry if this chapter is kind of shitty, I've been studying for this stupid exam I have on Friday.

Pray for me, hopefully my textbooks don't suck the humanity out of me. 

And please keep commenting, I love reading your comments. Happy reading! 

Ajax's POV

"I'm going to go find some people if that's alright," I said to Mila, leaning closer to her ear. 

"Mhm," she nodded, her attention focused elsewhere. 

I quickly hurried through the thickening crowd to the back of the club. I had instructed Anna to wait for me there. 

"Took you long enough," she sighed, pursing her painted lips. 

"Sorry, got caught up," I muttered, scratching the back of my head. I glanced around the room wearily. 

"So," she began, wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Uh, look Anna. I don't think this was a good idea."

"Awww why not?" she pouted, swaying her hips to the music. I sighed, pulling her arms from around my neck. 

"What do you want?" I asked straightforwardly.

"You," she replied simply, fiddling with the collar of my shirt. 

"I'm being serious."

"So am I," she shrugged. 

I rolled my eyes, yanking her arm and pulling her towards the exit. 

"I'm dropping you home," I stated. 

"Excuse me?! You invited me and I came here to have a good time!" she exclaimed, struggling to pull away from me. 

"Yes and now I regret that decision. I also know that you did not come here to have a good time by yourself, which is why I'm taking you home. 

"Fine. You owe me," she huffed, getting into my car. 

She was silent during majority of the drive back to her house, fiddling with her phone. Her flat was 15 minutes away from the club in the richer part of the city. 

Perks of having rich parents. 

"Care for a drink?" she asked, batting her lashes. 

"No Anna. You know I have to drive back."

"Come one, you could stay over. Like old times," she flashed me a smile. 

"No."

"Come on, one won't hurt," she pouted, gripping onto my arm. 

"Fine," I snapped, glaring at her as she got out of the car. 

"Beer or wine?" she asked once we entered her house.

"Beer," I muttered, sitting on her couch. 

Her flat was the same as before, expensive white furniture with green houseplants everywhere. Literally everywhere. By the door, houseplant. In the kitchen, houseplant. 

Bathroom, you guess it. Houseplant. 

And I'm pretty sure half of them were fake even though she insisted on watering them. Sometimes I feared her neurons were short-circuiting. 

"So, how's dance going?" she asked, coming to sit extremely close to me.

I cursed myself for sitting in the corner, blocked by the armrest on one side and cornered by her body on the other.