Chapter 47

HELLO FRIENDS IM HIGH ON SUGAR RN AND IDK Y IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BUT ANYWAYS.

DROP UR FAVE TV SHOW/NETFLIX SERIES :)

Mine is any of the SKAM series (I stan Senne and Zoe 😌💅). I also like La Casa De Papel (Money Heist) #iykyk.

Mila's POV

"Why do you smell like Anna?" I demanded, narrowing my eyes at him.

No jumping to conclusions Mila. Nope, don't do it.

"What?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows and sniffed his shirt.

Oh don't even try.

"You know what," I said, moving further away from him.

"I was with her earlier, maybe that's why," he shrugged, getting up.

"What do you mean?" I asked, standing up. We stood across from each other, the bed separating us. A part of me didn't want to know the answer.

"Look, I'll explain everything later. But you need to rest right now," he said, moving to come around to my side.

"There's something to explain?" I raised my brows in surprise, stepping back.

He stayed silent with his hands in his pockets, his jaw ticking. I scoffed, shaking my head at his lack of response.

"Tell me one thing."

He looked up to meet my gaze.

"Were you ever," I began, taking a deep breath, "involved with Anna."

Again.

Silence.

"Well?"

My heart dropped as he mumbled a quiet 'yes'.  A deep feeling of betrayal ripped through my chest as I stared at him.

Why didn't he tell me?

"Did you ever-"

"No! No never. It was before we were together," he replied quickly, shaking his head.

"So what was I supposed to be? A little pit stop along the road?"

"What? No, Mila I love you! Why would you ever think that?"

"Did you not think it was important that I know that? Why didn't you ever tell me? Were you ever even going to tell me?"

He hesitated and I could see the battle of emotions in his eyes.

"Did you ever fuck her?" I asked.

I had to know and I didn't care how blunt I was being.

My heart beat faster as he pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes.

"Do you know how humiliating that is? And I even asked you to stay away from her, but here we are. No wonder she's been behind me, she- she- and you both," I stumbled over my words as I tried to put my thoughts into words.

I shook my head, tears stinging my eyes as I grabbed my phone from the vanity.

"Mila-"

"Save it. I really don't want to hear it right now. It's like every time I give you a chance, you always screw me over. You know she's attracted to you and you keep entertaining the idea that you two could possibly be a thing."

"I'm sorry, but ju-"

"You're sorry?" I interrupted, shaking my head again.

"I didn't know she was serious!"