Hero training 🦋

5:00 am

Your alarm sounded off and you woke up.
You stretched and got out of bed and got ready for school by taking a shower, putting on your school uniform etcetera.
When you were finished with that, it was still pretty early so you headed downstairs.
Upon arriving downstairs, you heard someone tell you, "oh you're already ready this early?", it was Mina, she was still in her pajamas making breakfast.
"Yeah I always set my alarm to get up pretty early." You replied.
"Well have a seat I'll make you breakfast as well." She said.
You took a seat at the table and went on your phone and scrolled through your socials.
Mina quietly made breakfast but you guys would chat from time to time.
When she was finished she brought you breakfast and sat down at the table across from you and you both began to eat. The food she made tasted really well and you complemented her on it.
Before you knew it, others came downstairs as well.
Some already dressed and some still in pajamas.
Sero came and plopped down next to you still in his pajamas and yawned.
"Good morning mi amor you look lovely as usual" he said to you.
"Thank you Sero", you replied and smiled at him.
Denki came and brought cereal and milk for the both of them and Denki sat down next to Mina.
Now, the four of you were at the table chatting.
And the morning was filled with laughs and conversations from you guys and the others.
Haru and Hato also came and joined you guys at the table as well.

It was now 7:00 am and you guys had atleast an hour before school started.
By now, most of the students were ready for school. It was 7:30 am now and you guys were all at the table now, dressed for school and chilling/ chatting.
Mid conversation you noticed that bakugou came downstairs fully dressed for school, made a sandwich and left the dorms to head to school.

By this time it was 7:40 am so you guys decided to head to school now.
So you left and walked over to the school.
When you guys reached class it was just in time.
Iida settled everyone down and before you knew it.
Aizawa arrived and was talking.
He said that you all will have to do a hero exercise where you'll be put into groups of four people, to work together to help save civilians in disasters.
You were put in a group with Hato, Kirishima, and Bakugou.

He then notified you all to go change into your hero suits and meet him at ground BETA in 20 minutes.
Everyone went and changed into their hero costumes.
When you were finished changing, all the girls complemented how great you looked in your hero costume.