Leaving 🦋

Monday 5:00 am

Reader's POV
I woke up a little earlier than I usually do because today I was leaving and I had to pack my bags which I thought I would've yesterday but then the 2A students threw that farewell party for us. So nice of them, they really are so nice to me and welcoming to me, Haru and Hato.
I went about my morning routine as I usually do.
Whilst packing my belongings, the thought of what happened last night kept replaying in my head.
Yes, by what happened last night, I meant between Bakugo and I.
What was he going to tell me?
What would've he told me if Sero and Kirishima didn't came when they did at that moment?
These questions filled my head and the thought of him calling me beautiful made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
I mean, I get complements all the time. Like literally all the time from tons of guys and girls. But I mean, us girls complement each other all the time, and well guys now, whenever they complement me, I never really pay any attention to it. So why when he did it, I felt like this? Ugh, am I really falling for this guy?
Scratch that.
Did I really fall for this guy?
And does he feel the same?
I mean in all honesty I did get to see a 'soft' side of him that no one has ever seen before so that could be a possibility.
And whenever I tease him or so on, I always catch him blushing to which he gets angry when I do or embarrassed.
I never thought I'd fall for this guy yet here I am.
Forgive me father for I have simped.
Pffft what the fuck do I even catch myself saying.
But honestly though, I am not going to confess to him. Not over my dead body. Nope. I am scared of rejection. I don't care what Denki says. "Go for it y/n" my ass. Nope. I am not going to. I'll just push these stupid feelings down.
End of reader's POV

Bakugou's POV
Last night I barely got any sleep because all I could think about was how amazing that dumbass looked. Fuck. Why is her image tattooed in my brain? Her voice, so annoying yet I can listen to her for hours on end. Her laugh, so stupidly cute. When she huffs and pouts, it's literally the cutest thing ever. I can stare at her all day. I want to be around her. I want to live every breathing moment with her.
What the fuck...
Why am I thinking about that dumbass like this?
Am I really falling for her?
She makes me feel weird.
Like I can't fucking explain it.
And that old hag already put the thought in my head that I've developed feelings for her.
Why can't I stand to be around anyone for too long but I want to be around her, but at the same time I feel like my heart's gonna beat out of my chest.
Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!
THESE FEELINGS ARE OVERWHELMING.
Tch. She's leaving today after all, so I won't have to see her again. So I guess I'll just push these stupid feelings down.
End of Bakugou's POV

9:15 am
You headed downstairs with your luggage which you got assistance from Sero and Kaminari to help you do so. Bless their hearts.
As you arrived downstairs, the common room had basically all of the 2A students in it, waiting to say goodbye to you, Haru and Hato.
All except one person. Bakugo.
Today everyone was at the dorms because they didn't have school due to the monthly inspection UA has that is required by the HHA (Hero Health Association) (Let's pretend this is a real organization in this fanfic).
Convenient right?
The driver's arrival to pick the three of you up was 9:30, so that gave you 15 minutes to bid your farewells to everyone.

"Everyone let's take a picture together!", Mina cheered as she gathered everyone and stretched her hand out which held her phone so that she could capture both herself and the others in the picture.
"That's a keeper", she said as she looked at the picture she just took of the three of you, along with her, and the others.
"I'm really gonna miss you y/n", Mina said as she hugged you tightly, not wanting to let go.
You returned her hug and hugged her tightly as well.
"I'm gonna miss you too Mina", you replied.
"Yeah me too", Ochako said as she came and hugged you as well whilst Mina was still hugging you.
"Me three", Hagakure said as she joined in on the group hug.
"Me four", Momo said and followed.
"Me five", Tsuyu said and hugged as well.
"Me six", Jirou said and joined the group hug.
All of them hugging you tightly.
You even saw Mina and Ochako tear up.
"No no no don't tear up guys you'll make me cry, I'm not gonna die or anything we can always hang out", you said and reassured them.
Lightening up the mood as you all broke up the hug.
They all nodded in response.
"I'M GONNA MISS YOU Y/N", Mineta came running through the Main room sobbing and hugged your leg.
And to his suprise, you bent down on one knee and said, "I'm gonna miss you too Grape Rush, and remember to always respect women or else I'll personally stomp you okay?", then you took your index and middle finger and gently tapped him on his forehead.
Your actions caused him to cry even more and then he saluted to you and said, "You have my word".
You then stood back up and Sero walked up to you and said, "así que esto es adiós mi amor"
(So this is goodbye my love?)
To which you replied, "es más un hasta luego amor, hasta la próxima"
(It's more of a see you later love, until next time)
Then the both of you hugged each other.

You said goodbye to Midoriya and the others and when it was time to say goodbye to Todoroki, he approached you and said, "I'm not good at goodbyes, so, see you around?", he said.
"You bet icy hot", you said as you winked and shot finger guns at him.
You then hugged him to which he returned the hug and said, "thanks again for teaching my clumsy ass how to skate Shoto, and saving me from that building, damn, you really are my hero huh?", and looked up at him.
He gave you a soft smile and replied,
"That I am glad to be"
To which you blushed in response and softly punched his shoulder and replied, "oh you"

Not even a minute after, the transport arrived and it was time for the three of you to depart.
"Bye guys!", the three of you waved as you entered the vehicle.
Everyone said goodbye and waved back.

'He didn't even say goodbye... what an asshole', you thought as you looked out the window of the vehicle.

DOUBLE UPDATE AGAIN AHH
Was the last part of this chapter angst...? Tbh idk, it somewhat is I guess.. meh
Way to fuck shit up Bakugo 🙄👏
Anyways stay hydrated and have a fabulous day/ night
With love ~
Author <3
03.05.2021: forgive me for the previous gif I used readers 😔🤚 I was unaware that it was the scene from a silent voice where she was going to kill herself, I apologize 😔🤚