7: the ones who flew

Some people might look at the trio and think of them as only teenagers with big egos, thinking they could rule the world. But the truth is, they have never chosen this life. They have embraced it alright, especially Nocturne, but they grew up with crime as a norm. It isn't pitiful and they don't look down on themselves because they can't really have emotions. They don't regret the life they live because like every human, they search for action. The "action" was never acquired for them. It never is a choice in what type of family you are born in. Even a relative, like Nocturnes and Baby's dad can change their destiny forever.

They aren't trapped either. They are free and they can choose what they want to do. But after tasting the feeling of blood and anarchy, they simply could not dream of living a life like the other humans of the planet. Their families and relatives taught them the drive of killing and the devotion they have to this art of murder, against their wills or not.

Murderer is one thing, assassin is another. Assassins have logic murderers don't. But the drive of the murderers is enough to have a little brain and continue working in the dark is they want to. Nocturne and Black Lynx are achieved murderers. Nocturne a bit more than the Lynx. Blink is an assassin. Maybe the only assassin at the moment between the five of them. Shadow cannot be considered as a murderer nor an assassin. She dosent have experience at all in murder even if she's done many many crimes. She's killed one or two,(precisely 7) but she dosent have a connection to it as the other girls do. Not yet.

Baby isn't considered one because she's a decoy to those achieved assassins. She's trained with them but only as a driver. She killed many so some may call her a murderer but her specialty wasn't on the field. It was on wheels.

Baby proved to her friends once again, that she is no ordinary driver.

Flying through the roads and corners of streets, Nocturne and Blink sure missed their little jewel.

She had a talent tu fuse her body with any type of machine with wheels she could drive. It was like an extended part of her arms and legs.

"She gave you her address of hideout didn't she?" Blink always trusted her friend to lead her without even knowing where to.

"She was so naive, it didn't took me long to figure out that this Shadow girl had no experience at all. Pfhahaha she was so trusting she almost made me feel pity for her."

"Let's stop at a corner store and change. My suit is dirty with sand."

"Dude I have an orange neon jumper. We NEED to change and fast."

Nocturne was behind the two. She was sad their first action in months had gone to waste even if she's killed almost a dozen of soldiers/police. Blink wasn't her boss but she acted like one, and a bitchy one. Nocturne would've liked to stay back and take down these massive tanks. If it wasn't for the sake of her assassin friend who surely would've killed her on the spot, she felt like going back.

In a group of murderers teens, even if they're friends, in the blist of the action, anything can happen. The small disobedience of an alphas order and they're sure to go down. Even if they're the closest friends they have. Even if they're the closest to a home, their blood always lusts for more.