Chapter 50: Life Analyses

Massimo Gabriel Donnatiello

I was trying to concentrate on the balance sheet on my laptop screen but it was of no use. My mind was preoccupied with her. My Preziosa. She looked so happy today. Her beautiful smile. Her innocent eyes. She was like a wave of fresh air mixed with vanilla and lavenders. My life before her was just so dull and empty and now she's filling it up so quickly. I can't pass a minute without her thought. Without her image in front of my eyes. How will I stay away from her when she leaves for London with her family? No I can't stay without her. I need to do something about it.

Should I talk to my father about this? No what if he tries to rush things? I dont want her to run away. She loves her freedom. It should at least look like she has a choice. I want her to take her time. But I can't let her go. I can't make her fall in love with me if I'm far away from her.

I love her so much. There is no doubt about it. But what if she doesn't love me back. What if she falls for some- no I wont let that happen. I'm acting selfish I know. But I cant help it. I need her to breathe. I need her to feel. I need her to sleep peacefully. I need her in ways she cant even imagine. She does know what she does to me.

I need air. I need some air to think straight.

I went towards the kitchen to use the back door when I saw her. She was taking small sips of water. I could her hand shaking visibly. Did she had another nightmare? Is she not feeling good? Is she sick? I told her to rest but she wouldn't listen. Why does she has to be so stubborn?

"Preziosa why are you here at this time?" I asked.

"I just came to have some water." She said. Her voice sounded groggy and worn out. She scrunched her head. Did her head hurt? Was she not feeling good?

"Preziosa are you okay?" I asked in fear. What's wrong with her.

"Uhmm." She said trying to assure me. But I could see her blinking her eyes rapidly. Was she feeling dizzy? I took a step ahead. And then she dropped the glass. I understood she was gonna faint. I called her out. But then she just dropped.

If I wouldn't have caught her she would fall on the glass pieces.

"Preziosa?! wake up. Hey! Hey!" I said tapping her cheeks to wake her up. But she laid limp in my arms. I quickly carried her to my room and laid her on my bed. I was so scarred. Just please be okay. I kept on chanting.

Without wasting anymore time I called the doctor. And went to wake up the rest.

Everyone panicked on hearing about it and rushed to my room. The doctor arrived soon. And started checking her.

"She's hypotensive. Low blood pressure caused her to faint. I gave her an injection. She should wake up in a few minutes. I think it would be best if we do some more tests tomorrow to get a better picture. Till then please make sure to keep her hydrated and make her eat. When she wakes give her a salt and sugar solution and something to eat. It will make her feel better."

The doctor left. We were all surrounding her.

"Where did you find her Massimo?" My father asked.

"I went to the kitchen and I saw her drinking water. She looked a bit pale. Before I could do anything else she fainted. So I brought her here."

"I think we should shift her to her room now." Alex said eyeing me.

"Let's not disturb her right now. We can shift her once she's conscious." I replied eyeing him back.

"Boys go back to your rooms. She's okay now. You can meet her in morning." Mr.Wright said.

"But dad-" Almost all of them said.