- 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘

THE NIGHT WAS DARK, white stars littered around the blackness of the night. The street lamps were giving a yellow glow to the buildings. A faint sound of footsteps could be heard, stopping in front of a medium-sized building. The door was dark brown with a huge golden doorknob, the bricks were painted in a minty green colour, making it stand out from the rest of the buildings in the area. There was a large sign with lights at its border, making it pop out. The sign read,                                   ★𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖑𝖑★, in huge bold writing.

"You'd think for such a famous place it would be bigger."  The curly-haired one remarked. He was standing tall, with a hint of arrogance. He was wearing a blank suit making him seem like an important businessman.

The black-haired boy shook his head, chuckling at his best friend's antics. He was also wearing a suit, which was similar to the curly-haired ones but had a hint of grey.

The blonde one was watching their whole interaction with no expression whatsoever. His face had a hint of annoyance probably at the fact that his friends forced him to come with them. He would have been perfectly fine, probably reading a book, sipping tea, and just being in his house, in general. Even being present in school didn't seem as bad as this to him. He stood out from all of his friends because of his white suit, and in the darkness of the night, made him glow.

Another boy placed his hand on the curly one's shoulder, in an attempt to convince him this is a good idea. He had reddish-brown hair and was wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket, he seemed a little out of place standing next to his professionally dressed friends.

"Junpyo, if you don't wanna go, it's fine," he said in a tone as if talking to a child. " Me, Jihoo and Yi Jung are gonna have the time of our lives." 

Yi Jung raised his eyebrows, mischief twinkling in the browns of his eyes. Understanding what his best friend was doing, he gave Junpyo his most innocent smile. "Yeah, we'll go, it's not an issue really," throwing his arm around his Mafia Prince best friend, he walked away, Woobin hiding as chuckle

Junpyo grumbled angrily, hurriedly following his friends, what he didn't see however were the triumph smirks of Yi Jeong and Woobin.

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>>

Heading inside they could see wooden flooring, with a huge sign with lights, saying the  ★𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖑𝖑★ at the right-hand side. The ceiling had a beautiful chandelier, which when the lights hit it arranged in a hue of different colours. Next to it was a wooden desk, where the receptionist was sitting. She had light blonde hair, and bright blue eyes, signalling she was a foreigner. The blonde was dressed in a dark blue pencil skirt, with a white button-up with a matching blue blazer, and welcomed them in a courteous and professional manner.