𝐕𝐈. 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍

BELLE wanted to poke her eyes out.

No, seriously, she wanted to take the bottle of sunscreen in her hand and shove it in her eyes, thereby blinding her. The redhead wanted to glare at them, vomit, and puke simultaneously. For a moment she marveled at how blind people were very lucky not to see what her own two eyes were being forced to see right now.

Her idea of a good afternoon definitely didn't include seeing the two players of F4, smile charmingly at their dates and woo them.

Trying to distract herself, she shared disgusted looks with Ga Eul. Both the girls huffed to themselves as they opened the box of sunscreen and applied it to their skin.

Ga Eul couldn't help but stare in awe as Belle applied the sunscreen. Her pale skin had a hint of bronze the courtesy of the sun, and her cheeks had warmed crimson. The redhead's pink lips turned into a pout as she couldn't reach a spot on her back, turning shimmery in the light.

"Darling, you're staring,"

Immediately Ga Eul's cheeks coloured, an embarrassed look appearing on her features, as a nervous giggle escaped her lips. She blushed even more when Belle wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, a hearty laugh escaping her lips.

"If you're having some trouble I could help you." Belle offered, straightening her spine.

"Ac-"

"Shall I put some on you?"

A baritone voice interrupted Ga Eul, causing both of them to look up.

Yi Jung threw them a charming smile and only smiled wider when both the girls scrunched up their faces on reflex, sharing a silent conversation between their eyes.

"No thanks." Ga Eul said, attempting to keep her tone as polite as possible.

The Casanova chuckled to himself.

"Don't you have Tina to annoy?" Belle asked, changing her gaze to Yi Jung, barely suppressing an eye roll.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Yi Jeong teased making Belle's brows furrow, partly wondering if he had lost his marbles.

Belle rolled her eyes, unable to stop herself, lathering more sunscreen on her right arm. Yi Jung moved a little, showing a clear view of Woobin applying sunscreen on Ellie's (his island girl) shoulders.

"You have such smooth skin, baby." Woobin cooed once he noticed the girl's stares making Ellie blush into the slightest shade of pink.

Ga Eul and Belle exchanged looks of disgust, their faces scrunching. Yi Jung let out another chuckle as if he was watching a vaguely entertaining soap opera.

Belle rolled her eyes skywards, huffing to herself in irritation.

"Jandi, Jandi!" Ga Eul said, turning her gaze to the magnificent ocean. Jandi had gone for a swim as the swimmer in her had been delighted to see the ocean.

"Come here for a second!"

The lack of response made Belle furrow her eyebrows.

Ga Eul frowned to herself as she stood up to find her.

Belle followed her, with her eyebrows knitted, wondering where her stubborn best friend was.

"Jandi!" Ga Eul called again as she started to make her way through the waters. The water was cool against Belle's skin, yet that didn't soothe her nerves. Goosebumps appeared on her skin, as her frown deepened.