𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

RAINEBELLE STARED AT HER reflection in the mirror still not quite used to it

RAINEBELLE STARED AT HER reflection in the mirror still not quite used to it. Her visage was completely different, a pale face with chocolate freckles across the bridge of her nose, eyes which once looked like the sky in the chilly morning of winter, now looked like the greens of the earth. The pink glasses that rested on her face seemed to draw the attention away from her countenance, effectively lowering the vibrancy of the contacts.

Lisa scrolled through her phone, her job already done for the day as Taylor took over. Small pieces of the wig were straightened carefully, a dash of hairspray finishing the job. Today, Taylor decided to let her hair loose, pinning some of the front hairs on her head and finishing with a beautiful golden butterfly clip.

A gasp escaped from the makeup artist with made both the girls turn to her.

"What happened?" Rainebelle asked furrowing her eyebrows; a dread already skimming over her bones and Taylor wore a similar expression. The twins had heard the brutal tale of Belle's days of school which made them recoil in disgust, unable to believe that such celestial looking being was capable of doing something so gruesome.

"Someone from your school is pregnant!" Lisa said handing Rainebelle her phone, which made the redhead visibly relax.

Pregnancy? Now that was another scandalous situation. Belle could already imagine all old people - on the verge of being a fossil - all crinkling their noses at the sight of a teenage pregnancy and that too not in the bonds of holy matrimony? Cue dramatic gasp and then them whining about the new generation and how we were all going to hell and how Satan was housed in the minds of teenagers.

It didn't matter at the end of the day; whether the teenager raised the baby or aborted it. It was none of their business.

The redhead squinted her eyes, placing the phone closer to her face. "Ms G, a junior at Shinhwa High, is infamous for her naughty lifestyle. She was seen visiting an ob-gyn clinic." She rolled her eyes, shaking her head at these people who seemed hungry for drama.

"Wait how did you find it?"

"The Shinwa school has a private Facebook page."

Belle frowned, "You are on there? How come I didn't know about it?"

Lisa smiled a big mysterious smile; like she had done something daring that no one would be able to guess.

"Any clue who it might be?" Taylor asked changing the subject, shaking her head at her twin as Rainebelle shook her head, her mind turning blank.

"Ms G, a junior?" Rainebelle repeated in perplexity, turning to face the girls, the wings of the butterfly clip flapping as she did so. "Maybe it's a girl from Jandi's class."

"Could it be a Gil? Gong?" Lisa guessed, her long pink nails thoughtfully drumming on her cheek.

"There's a Gwon." Taylor pointed out, showing her twin -are-you-really-this-dumb- expression. Lisa ignored this, not before her green eyes turned into a pointed glare.