𝐕. 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒

HELL IS A TEENAGE GIRL

Belle had heard this quote once in her younger years, and confusion had filled her young heart at the time. Now, she understood this quote all too well. The urge to spit fire from her red-hued lips and burn the whole world until it was nothing but a pile of ashes became more and more tempting as time went on, a dangerous rage bubbling in her gut.

If she couldn't bring hell, she would create hell.

She would create hell, she would rip Minji apart until she was nothing but a mere lump of bones and skin, and then easily discard her before starting her reign of terror. Oh no, but her thirst for blood wouldn't stop there, an aching had developed in her gums; an ache to taste crimson liquid from the the students of Shinwa.

The ones who dared hurt Jandi must pay.

She dug her fingers into the palm of her hands, making half-crescent red moon shapes, as she fumed, her pale face turning a startling hue of wine, teeth clenched so hard she could swear she could hear them almost shatter.

The atmosphere was silent once she entered the dreaded grounds of Shinwa, the hallways devoid of any students almost as if they were afraid to taste Belle's crimson anger. Winds breezed past her skin, trying to lower the temperature of her reddening cheeks all but in vain. Sunlight poured through the windows, only fueling her rage even more as if desperately trying to provoke the teenage girl, silently anticipating her rage, almost greedily waiting for it.

Her vision which saw nothing but red almost missed Sohee who was patiently waiting for her by the lockers, her arms crossed as a frown marred her features.

Belle swallowed, pressing her eyes shut hard trying to keep her anger at bay. Sohee didn't deserve the redhead lashing out, but someone else did.

"Oh, Belle there you are," She said straightening up as she waited for Belle to come closer to her.

"Yes, Soohee?" Belle asked politely, a task which took more effort than she cared to admit.

"The whole school has been talking about how Oh Min Ji set Jandi up, is it true?" Soohee asked in concern, her doe-brown eyes in disbelief. Sohee had known her for much longer than Belle or Jandi and seeing her resort to these measures ... well she couldn't say she had been expecting it.

"It is," Belle replied bitterly, hatred seeping into every part of her body, a sudden burning sensation appearing on her tongue.

"Yeah the whole school's been talking about it, and how Minji had plastic surgery," Soohee added. "The pictures are being displayed in the school cafeteria."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Belle tried to keep the sharpness of her voice at bay but Sohee seemed to notice almost wincing.

Just then out of her peripheral vision, she noticed Jandi being ushered away to the cafeteria by another student.