𝐈. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒

RAINEBELLE STARED AT HERSELF, hard. Her doe-like blue eyes noticed the small blemishes and texture her skin possessed, lingering on a small scar on her right eyebrow. The bright vanity lights burned her eyes frankly but the brunette couldn't be bothered about glancing somewhere else. Branded makeup lay on her vanity table, colourful eyeshadow pallets, lipsticks and mascaras scattered around her. Gloom and doom clouded her mind, which caused her to sigh for the umpteenth time.

"Lisa, I don't want to do to Shinhwa, I didn't even agree to this," she exclaimed, the familiar words escaping her wine-hued lips for the millionth time.

Her makeup artist chuckled at Rainebelle's dramatic attitude, "Some people would kill to go there and your mother specifically ordered you to go." Lisa said as she patted a large fluffy brush against Rainebelle's cheeks, ignoring the brunette's blue eyes and turning into an annoyed glare.

"Well, I am not 'some people.' I don't want to go to a school filled with rich, arrogant, brats who only care about money!" The brunette exclaimed in defeat, red lips turning into an annoyed pout, throwing her head in her hands.

Lisa chuckled, shaking her head fondly at Rainebelle's dramatic attitude that was frankly adorable and annoying. The door suddenly burst open and her fashion stylist walked in, sharing a knowing look with Lisa.  Lisa and Taylor were twins, verily like Fred and George from Harry Potter, conjoined to the hip. When one appeared the other always followed.

"Taylor," Rainebelle called out, dramatically throwing her arms up. 

"Good thing you came, Belle was driving me crazy!" 

Rainebelle threw Lisa a betrayed look, faux hurt entering her blue irises, smacking the blonde twin harshly and ignoring the dramatic gasp of pain. They were always like this with each other; dramatic, sarcastic and never spoke in a straightforward way.

Taylor chuckled and put her hands on Rainebelle's shoulder turning her to look in the mirror again. Depressed blue eyes and green eyes filled with mirth reflected in the mirror. "Why is my little Belle so frustrated?"

Ignoring the mocking tone; the kind you use for misbehaving children, Rainebelle started her long rant, the frustration visible through her voice. "I am going to Shinhwa, starting tomorrow, and it doesn't help the fact, that the paparazzi followed me here." She said angrily, burying her face in her hands.

 Fame had been difficult to manage in London, which was where she was living before. People lined up in her school just to catch a glance at her, and everywhere she went, she wasn't left alone. The situation got worse with time and that was one of the reasons for coming to Korea. Her dad was Bulgarian but was raised in London, while her mom was Korean.