CHAPTER 2

Author pov

There he is with rage-filled eyes if looks can kill then by now Pandavas would be beneath the ground.

Karn goes near Pandavas and stands in front of Bheem.

"Yuvraj Bheem oops sorry slave Bheem," said Karn sarcasm dripping in his voice.

Duryodhan was confused about why his Mitr interrupted the disrobing of that woman who happens to be his sis-in-law.

But by listening to him he smirks.

Bhishma and Drona did not like the way Karn speak with their grandchild and student respectively

Ashwathma knows that there is a reason why he is speaking like that.

Shakuni doesn't know what this Sutputr's intention behind it but one thing is clear that whatever he does no matter what his banje will support him. Damn, this sutputr.

While the other side the confused Bheem, Arjun and Nakul are now furious against him

Yudisthir just hung his head down knowing that he is the reason behind it.

Sahadev knows that Angraj Karn hate them but he also knows that Angraj won't choose to disrespect a woman for his enmity with them. He decided to see what Angraj is going to do.

"I thought you said that you five are not only her husbands but also her five divine weapons, I think now her weapons lost their divinity," said Karn in a taunting manner repeating the same words said by Bheem during their fight when everyone got to know about Draupadi married Pandavas.

Bheem and other Pandavas hung their heads down the shame.

Whereas Draupadi paled by hearing it and thought 'what are his intentions'.

Duryodhan smirk widens hearing his friends words.

Draupadi indeed lost her weapons which happens to be her so-called husbands.