CHAPTER 3

Authors pov

Silence, it's complete silence in the courtroom. After three friends left the courtroom.

'What did just happen' thought Bhishma while looking towards the door from where Karn, Duryodhan and Ashwathma just left.

While Shakuni gritted his teeth. Damh this sutputr again came between him and his banje.

Draupadi just blinked her eyes. 'What did he think of himself. If he can stop this from happening, he could have stopped in the beginning. What does he want to prove?' thought Draupadi and huffed

Yudisthir was glad that Angraj saved his and his brothers wife.

Arjun is ashamed of himself that Angraj did what he should have done as Draupadi's husband but instead of him, his arc nemesis saved his wife.

Bheem doesn't know how to feel happy that now Draupadi is fine or angry that she is saved by the last person he wants to take help from.

Sahadev glad that Draupadi is safe but he knows that they have a long day ahead.

Bhisma, Drona, vidhur sigh in relief that the duth sabha has stopped even though it is unexpectedly by an unexpected person.

Bhisma got up from his seat and said:" the game is over now everyone can dismiss"
And started to go out of the courtroom.

"What about the new daas and daasi Mahamhim where they will go now. I mean who will they serve" said Shakuni in a sweet voice with a wicked smile on his face.

What if his one plan failed he still has many. And the Pandavas and their common wife are now slaves of his banje.

By hearing this Bheem, Arjun and Nakul are burning in rage.

"They will serve their master and I think that their master is Duryodhan. Not you Gandhar raj. Till the time Duryodhan, Angraj and Ashwathma come they will be with me." said Bhishma not willing to leave them with Shakuni and rest of the Kauravas. Who knows what he is planning again.

"Come with me Putr, Putri" added Bhishma while looking at Pandavas. He has no courage to look towards Draupadi.

Pandavas and Draupadi nodded their heads and followed Bhishma to his chamber.

Shakuni gritted his teeth his plans are failing one by one.

He thought to go and meet Duryodhan who knows what that sutputr up to.

Here in the Duryodhan's chamber.
Ashwathma sat on the bed. Karn sat on the couch and Duryodhana sat in front of him.