CHAPTER 6

Author's pov

Everyone present in the room looked towards Bhanumathi as she came in.

"Pranam YASHODANANDHAN, Pranam Pandu Kumar, Pranam Choti maa," said Bhanumati as she came inside the room.

"Pranam YUVRANI," said Krishna with a soft smile playing on his lips because after a long time some addressed him by his foster mother's name who loved him more than his birth mother.

Where has  Kunti gave a small nod, Pandavas just look at her.

"What do you mean BHANU?"  asked Draupadi.

"Everything Jiji," said Bhanu while looking towards Draupadi.

"Angraj did participate in the dyuth sabha where my husband lost everything he owns and you are saying that Angraj choose battlefield over conspiracies." said Draupadi "

"Yes Jiji, Sakha Karn always choose battlefield over conspiracies and about participating in the drug sabha, he neither played the dice game nor asked your husband to stake anything in the game. Sakha Karn presents in the courtroom because Arya forced him," said Bhanumathi in a soft voice.

Krishna smiled by hearing Bhanumathi's reply.

Everyone knows about the friendship of  Krishna and Draupadi but only a few know about the friendship of Karn and Bhanumati. 

And the most interesting thing about their friendship is Karn is the one who helped Duryodhan in abducting Bhanumati in her swayamwar according to this she should hate Karn but instead of hating him Bhanu always sees him as her best friend. A friend who always supports her in her difficult times. And Bhanu being born and rise in the rolyal family sees Karn like her brother more than her friend.    

"You are really lucky to have a friend like her, Angraj," thought Krishna while looking at Bhanumati  

Draupadi  just nod head understandingly, where as Pandavas just lowered their because what ever Bhanumati said is true.

"Now if you all excuse us I'll help Jiji to fresh up and treat her wounds" said  Bhanumati  while looking towards Pandavas and  Krishna.

Krishna pat Draupadi's shoulder and give her nod metioning her that everything is going to be okay and went outside of the room while giving a small smile to Bhanumati which she returned happily.

Arjun is very sad that his bestfriend just ignored him when he need him the most but keeping his grief aside he also went out of the room along with others leaving Draupadi and Bhanumati alone in the room.

Bhanumati  moved towards the Draupadi and made her stand slowly.

Bhanumati is shocked to Draupadi's condition. Draupadi is draped in a single piece of  cloth she has bruises all over her limbs and on  her forehead and what worst is Draupadi's saree is coverd with her period blood, how can they not once pity her condition is this the dharma of the Kuruvansh towards their daughter-in-law. How can some be so cruel to  leave her like that. Bhanumati silently thanked her Sakha Karn her mind for saving Draupadi. 

Bhanuamti helped Draupadi in bathing. Draupadi cringed whenever water touched her wounds and Bhanumati used to mumble sorry. Bhanumati brought a red saree draped it around Draupadi. 

Bhanumati  dried her hair and going to braid  Draupadi's hair. But Draupadi stopped her from doing it and said to leave them like that only.

 But Draupadi stopped her from doing it and said to leave them like that only

(ignore chudamani on hair)

"Why are you doing this ?"asked  Draupadi as Bhanumati started to treat  her wounds.

"what are u talking about Jiji?" asked Bhanumati with a small smile on her face.

"Why are you helping me? I insulted your husband in front of whole Aryavat then why??"asked Draupadi in a small voice.

"Because you are like my elder sister it's my duty to serve my elder sister,"  said Bhanumati understanding Draupadi's unspoken words. 

"Jiji, I applied medicine given by royal physician, you take rest for some time you will fell better, I will send some food for you please have it before you sleep," said Bhanumati and helped Draupadi to sit on the bed.  

Bhanumati started to move out of the chamber. Truly speaking Bhanumati was very angry on Draupadi  for her husband and her Sakha Karn. But it was Karn who made her understand that Draupadi though elder than her but she born after her even after being the Empress of the whole Bharath she don't understand the depth of politics that are played in the royal families. Draupadi showed her magnificent palace to them just to show that she is happy with her Five husbands being the Empress she has everything but that's not true she who sacrificed her life to Pandavas but in return they married again and again. And she has to do penance for every year .  Her love for whom she sacrificed herself broke his promise and brought his wife to her Kingdom.   

It was her Sakha Karn who saw the sadness of Draupadi behind her pride, it was him only who saw her struggles behind her bold words. Even now also it was her Sakha Karn who send her to Draupadi saying that only a women can heal another women. 

Outside of the chamber Krishna is standing one side and Pandavas are standing another side. Pandavas want to speak with Krishna but they don't have courage to speak with him. Arjun's condition is worst he need his friend now but hisMadhav is ignoring him like not exist.

Krishna saw a boy nearly eighteen years old coming towards them and smiled at him knowingly the boy also returned his smile.

"Pranipat KESHAV " said the boy has he came near to Krishna.

Pandavas also noticed him as he came and greeted Krishna they all felt some familiarity with him the radiance on his face reminds them of someone but they don't know what is it  but one thing is clear that he is not just a teenager but he is also ...

Pandavas also noticed him as he came and greeted Krishna they all felt some familiarity with him the radiance on his face reminds them of someone but they don't know what is it  but one thing is clear that he is not just a teenager but he is also a warrior though he is young they are sure when he become  adult he will become one of the great warrior.

Hello everyone here is the another episode. 

So what do you think about Karn and Bhanumati's friendship.

Soon the main story is going to start, so add the story in your library 

So anyone has any idea about the boy?

pls, ignore grammar mistakes.

Pls vote and comment 

Thank you..