CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR POV

"Pranipat Mahamahim, Pranipat Mahamantri," Said Krishna as soon as came into the chamber.

"Pranipat Vasudev," Said both Vidur and Bhishma at the same time

Krishna sits on the couch next to Vidur and opposite Bhishma.

"What can we do for you Vasudev," asked Bhishma.

Kanha just laughed 😄 and said, "I thought you need my help after listening to what just happened in the courtroom" with a mischievous smile on his face.

"How can you smile Vasudev after learning what happened in the courtroom?" Asked Vidur though he knows that there is a reason behind his smile and has a solution to the problem.

"Why not Mahamamtri? Are you not happy that Angraj Karn has stopped the Dyut sabha?" said Krishna with his signature innocent look on his face🥰

"I'm glad that Angraj had stopped it but that is not the end of the problem instead it caused more problems," said Vidur as if Karn did something which he should not be done by him.

"Hmmm, ......" Krishna hum and put his index finger on the chin as if thinking 🤔

"Then Why not make the Angraj end the problem which is created by his interference according to you Mahamantri," said Krishna while looking at Vidur

Though Vidur understands that Krishna just taunts him for accusing Karn but shrugged it he has more important work now that is the safety of his nephews and their common wife.

Bhishma frowned by hearing it and thought how Karn is going to end this problem.

While Krishna mentally laughing 🤣 what will be their state when he says his solution to them.

"How? I mean Angraj is Duryodhan's best friend and don't you know his enmity with Pandavas, why will he help them," said Bhishma not getting how Karn will end the problem.

"Isn't he is the one who protected SAKHI in the courtroom despite ignoring the fact that she humiliated him on her swayamvar.

Angraj Karn is a great man, he never let anyone go empty hand whoever comes to him asking for dan and you are his gurubratha he surely will help you if you ask for his help" said Krishna in a calm yet serious voice.

"You want Tatashree to ask dan from a sutputr," said Vidur not liking the thought of Mahamahim of Hastinapura asking dan form a sutputr even though he is a King

"It's totally up to you people but remember one thing Mahamantri only he can help you," said Krishna with a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Pls excuse me, Sakhi needs me, think about what I said" Krishna added.

"Pranipat," said Krishna and left from there.

Draupadi is crying on Kunti's shoulder
Her husbands failed to protect her when she needs them the most.

Draupadi is crying on Kunti's shoulderHer husbands failed to protect her when she needs them the most

Kunti doesn't know how to console Draupadi. She didn't know if not for Karn what could have been happened in the courtroom. Kunti is proud of her son for saving her daughter in law but she can't feel the same for her other sons. Pandavas just stood with their head down not doing anything while Karn saved their wife.

Kunti looked at Draupadi and then towards her sons who are doing nothing but watching their wife cry.
Kunti shook her head they did not say an apology to Draupadi. She knows her sons are guilty but they should at least say sorry.

Pandavas are seeing their common wife crying like an infant who has no one. They want to apologise for what happened in the courtroom but they don't even have dared to look at her.

"Sakhi" came a voice.

All looked towards the voice.
There stood their all-time well-wisher.
With a charming smile on his face which can bring a smile to others face and the people in the room are no exception.

Hello, guys here is another update.

Sorry for the late update.

Hope you all like it.

Ignore grammar mistakes.

Pls vote, share and comment.