Chapter 7

Thank you everyone for your support

 I have read all the comments and I'm happy to know about your opinion. 

I came to the conclusion that Karn will have only one wife as most of the readers want Only Vrushali as Karn wife. 

But to not disappoint others I will portrait Vrushali as strong warrior Queen. 

 And I'm really sorry for not replying your comments as I just don't want to give false hope to anyone without coming to the conclusion. 

Hope you all don't mind.

 Author's pov

"Pranipat Yuvraj Vrishasen," said Krishna with his signature naughty smile 🥰playing on his lips.

A soft gasp left from Kunti's has the realization drawn upon her.

 Kunti came out along with her sons  and her nephew .Kunti saw how Krishna is ignoring her sons knowing that they deserve much more than this she choose to stay silent even though she felt bad for them.

Kunti also saw the boy who came near them and greeted Krishna just like Pandavas she also felt unknown connection with them. Though Kunti saw him before in the palace but she never got the chance to see him this close.

 All she know about him is through Gandhari. And what ever  Gandhari said is true Vrishasen is the exact replica of his father, from radiance on his face to amber eyes, from respect to the elders to boldness in his words, from kind hearted to a brave warrior  everything in him says that he is the son of SURYAPUTR KARN.

 Oh how much she want to hug to her eldest grandson and give him her blessings but looks like it will be only a dream which never come true. Is there is no one who can help this poor grandmother?

 Kunti came out of her sorrow as Vrishasen touched her feet  and said  "Pranam Rajmata Kunti,"  Kunti thanked almighty for listening her wish and fulfilling it. 

"Kalyan ho putr,"  Kunti blessed her grand son whole heartedly with unshed tears in her eyes. 

Krishna saw all this with a smile on his lips. What Kunti don't know is she blessed Vrishasen not because of the Almighty but  it is due the upbringing of her eldest son. Who thought him to respect people even though they are his enemies. 

Vrishasen turned towards Pandavas joined his hands in pranam and said  with a blank face "Pranipat Pandu kumar,"  Yudhisthir joined his hands in pranam. Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev also followed the que of their elder brother. Arjun just gave small nod to him.  

Vrishasen remembered his elder brother whom Arjun killed in Draupadi's swayamvar. He hate Arjun to the extant he want to kill him  but his father's words are stopping him to do anything to Arjun. 'I don't want to breath the same air as him' thought Vrishasen.