Part 5 (Trigger Warning)

Becca stared fearfully at the weapon Dean had in his hand.

"Dean you don't have to do this" Rebecca spoke like her life depended on it because it probably did. Bec was shaking uncontrollably. She had always found Dean a bit scary when it came to interrogating, after all he was trained by the best. But she had never been on the receiving end. She was terrified. Dean wouldn't actually go through with this right? He couldn't. 

"You're right, I don't. But I really, really want to" Dean spoke as he closed the distance. 

"Dean please" Her voice quivered. Within a second he lifted the bat and swung it at her face. 

*Smash*

"Aaaaah!" Becca let out an ear piercing scream as the bat connected with her face. Because of the barbed wire, the bat didn't only hit her hard, it also put holes in the side of her face and neck. Blood was now pouring out of her new wounds. She moved her hand to her face, hoping it would somehow make it feel better. 

"Oh, I totally forgot" Dean said enthusiastically. 

"See I can't allow you to move but I don't want to use ropes because they're too... humane" Dean said while pulling out a big knife.

"Instead, I like to make it so painful that it is physically impossible for you to move" Dean's face looked like how a kids would look on Christmas day. Becca was petrified, she already couldn't move because of her fear. 

Dean placed the knife tip on her shoulder, he found the spot that causes the most pain and plunged it into her. Rebecca screamed and threw her head back to try and deal with the pain. Dean did this in a few other places so that Bec could now not move at all. Becca was screaming and begging him to stop but the more she did, the happier he looked. 

"That should do it" Dean said grinning. He tossed the knife to the side and grabbed Bec by the neck. He lifted her up as mumbled 'no's slipped out of her mouth. He took her over to an old wooden table and lied her down on it. He leaned over her and grabbed the collar of her shirt with both hands.

"What's the point of torturing you if I can't have some fun too" Dean ripped her shirt in half and lifted her upper body up so he could take it off properly.

"Aah Dean! No! Don't do this! Please, please Dean please" Becca cried out. That's all she could do since she couldn't move a muscle. Dean just laughed and moved down and took her jeans off. He kissed and bit her body, anywhere he pleased while Rebecca was begging him to stop.

Dean got off her and went back to the table where he got the bat from. He came back with a long whip with small but sharp spikes on it. Rebecca saw this and started to panic.

"Oh god no, Dean! No please" Dean whipped Becca over and over again until her entire torso and chest were covered in long, red and bloody marks. 

"God I love hearing you scream!" Dean said thrillingly. Dean put the whip back and then came over with a knife. He began to slice into her, carving random things on her. Once he was finished with that he then took the rest of the clothes off and leaned closed to her face.

"Now it's time to have some real fun" Rebecca's face filled with shock as she realised what was about to happen. 

Bec begged and screamed and did anything she could do to get him to stop, but he just didn't. Becca's whole body was in indescribable pain as 'Dean' raped her. She could feel the splinters going into her back as she was rocked back and forth. Dean's hand were wrapped so tight around whichever part of her body he was holding, that it would surely leave a bruise. They were both covered in Rebecca's blood from all the wounds he had given her. Becca couldn't even scream anymore she could hardly speak. She felt herself slipping into unconsciousness but felt that she needed to say one last thing. 

"Please, I want the Dean that I love back" Bec whispered then passed out from the pain and blood loss. Dean fully heard what she said but chose to ignore it. He continued to rape her even though she was unconscious. Once Dean finished he slowly slid down, tracing his hands along her body as he did. He felt some raised skin on her thighs and looked at what it was. 

He noticed the hundreds of scars that she had given herself. Some were so bad that she needed stitches. Dean was the one that gave her the stitches. He patched her up when she didn't believe that she deserved to be whole, when she was so upset and angry at herself that she had to tear up her own body. 

Dean remembered the day that he found out, he told her how much he cared about her and loved her. He loved her. Dean loved Rebecca. The person that he, himself had just torn up. Dean loved the person that he had just violated. The person who he had just caused a tremendous amount of pain to. He loved the person laying unconscious and bloody on the table because of what he did to her. He made her hurt when he was supposed to make her feel like she didn't have to be hurting. Dean failed his job as a partner. 

Dean stumbled back on the realisation of what he just did. 

"Oh no, oh god no" he said under his breath as he wiped his mouth with his hand. Dean felt something wet on his hand, he looked at it and it was blood. Blood from the person he loved. Dean's love for Rebecca somehow trumped the demon he became. 

Dean rushed over to Becca's side and he gently grasped her face as he tried to shake her awake. It didn't work. He picked up her arm and searched for a pulse. He found one but it was extremely weak. Dean needed to help her. He couldn't lose her. So he did the one thing he could think  of.

"CAS!"