Don't be a quiet reader, spam me with comments babes :)

--

The cliche where you feel like your surroundings blur away once you kiss the love of your life, all those movies and books Jungkook had read, they all told the same. Detailing the warm feeling around your heart, how your dead flowers start to bloom, how spring day arrives. That particular amazing feeling that makes you want to feel more.

The feeling of love.

And now there he stood, Taehyung held him by his waist as they gently moved their perfectly fitting lips against one another, the way Taehyung tastes, his breathy moans and heavenly breaths in between the gentle yet sinnful kiss.

Jungkook coulnd process what was happening, his eyes were wide open but closed as soon as the warmth welcomed him. His one wrist was being held by Taehyung, he held the yonger by it and gently pulled him towards his chest before he kissed Jungkook.

Their lips parted and Jungkook fought the urge to look at those now plump lips, unsuccsesfully.

His eyes were fixated on the elders ones, just like Taehyung he was out of breath. Standing in the comforting silence, Jungkook had no thoughts except the feeling he was feeling.

That bloom and butterfly feeling he had multiple times when he saw Taehyung just adjusted it's size. Jungkook could feel the former small emotion in his whole body now, closing his eyes again he only focused on Taehyungs small pants.

Taehyung on the other hand regreted it, he regreted knowing that he was falling for the younger.

He used to ignore the feeling the younger was giving him when he passed him by at the schools hallway, he used to ignore the way he never wanted to hurt Jungkook, but did it only to fit in.

And now Jungkook stood in front of him, catching him in his soft spot, his mother.

The song still softly played in the background, filling the comfortable silence of the pair.

"I'm sorry.." Taehyung stated, looking up to be met with Jungkooks sparkling eyes. Jungkook softly smiled as he took hold of Taehyungs cheek, caressing it while staring deep into Taehyungs eyes.

"It's okay" Jungkook assured him, Taehyung closed his eyes and tilted his head towards Jungkooks tender touch falling deep. "You are just sexually frustrated, it- it can happen" Jungkook said, fighting the urge to let a tear escape.

As if Kim Taehyung did that out of love, he only used Jungkook to full fill his needs,- It's a truth that Jungkook doesn't want to accept, a truth he wished to make a lie.

Taehyung only hummed and opened his eyes again, he lifted his hand and wiped away Jungkooks tear. "I didn't do that out of frustration Jungkook" Taehyung said,

Don't Taehyung, don't fucking say it

don't say that you slowly fall for him.

Jungkooks hand on Taehyungs cheek dropped to his side, Taehyung was still holding onto the youngers waist, he used that to pull the younger more into his embrace.

He is going to break your heart just like him...

"What do you mean?" Jungkooks eyebrow furrowed, his heart rapidly beating in his chest to the point where he was sure that Taehyung could feel it on his own chest to how close they stood. "You're not as bad as I thought Jungkook" Taehyungs eyes lowered to the youngers lips, he wanted to feel that warmth again, those addicting soft lips of Jungkook.