십이

Don't forget to vote and comment!! :)
———

"This is better than actual school lunch" Taehyung said in between munches. Jungkook looked up, there was a small tomato stain on his mouth. His doe eyes sparkled and they both sat on a table and ate their food.

Jungkook heated the potatoes above the fire and Taehyung cut some eatable leaves from the collection of small trees in the wardrobe, mixing and cutting the potatoes and tomatoes into small pieces to eat it as a salat.

It was indeed delicious, a weird combo but at least eatable. Taehyung looked up and a small smile took over his facial features.
He lifted his thumb up and wiped away the tomato stain from Jungkooks lips, wiping all the way to the other side to tease.

He took his thumb and licked it off, eyes never leaving Jungkooks, the younger blushed at the action lowering his head in embarrassment.

"Thank you for the meal" Taehyung said softly, eyes still on Jungkook. The younger looked back up getting caught in those brown dark orbs, not being able to detach his sight from the other.

"That was our first and last meal I guess" Taehyung broke the silence, he looked down to his stomach and Jungkook giggled. "We only have some sweets and leaves left" the raven haired lifted his fist up making a small "yay" sound.

Taehyung internally cooed at the sight, his smile softening and eyes filled with adoration. Jungkook looked around and saw that it was raining making him sigh out loud.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked, head slightly tilted in interest. "No it's not that, it's just...you know being stuck here is like hard but like i mean it's not bad since you're here but like it's a little bit boring Not like you're boring! no don't get me wrong it's just tha-"

Taehyung suits Jungkook up with a chaste kiss on his lips, the younger whose eyes were wide at the sudden action turned soft and he eventually kissed back. His hand making its way towards Taehyungs nape whilst his other hand was roaming around Taehyungs side.

The elder was hovering above the table which was becoming slightly exhausting since he had to put his whole pressure on his arms, so Jungkook stood up and Taehyung lead him towards his lap.

Smooth

Now with the you get straddling Taehyungs lap while the other held tight into Jungkooks waist, the kiss never broke apart and they kept tilting their heads to intensify it.

Jungkooks hand approached the others nape again to slightly pull the others hair, making Taehyung choke out a moan.
He felt Jungkook smirk against his lips, "You're so different, why?" but Taehyung only deepened the kiss.

As things got heated Jungkook didn't even notice the way he was circling his hips on Taehyungs lap, making the other moan once or twice he smirked again as he hardened his strokes leading Taehyung to throw his head back.

"What do you mean- baby stop that or I will cum in my pants" Taehyung whispered almost pleadingly to which Jungkook smirked more, he didn't know what has gotten into him, what was he thinking? what is he doing?

Maybe the thought of Taehyung liking Jungkook got him internally excited?
But that didn't matter right now, Taehyungs hardened member which was poking Jungkook in his lower abdomen mattered more.