17

4 days have passed since vik's party and i'm now driving to simon's flat. not to have sex this time around, but to film. we have both already asked for assumptions from our followers and my hands feel clammy against the wheel, nervously driving towards his building. many thoughts running through my mind, what if it is a bad video? what if it's really awkward? what will the assumptions be like? i feel slightly under pressure as this is for my channel.

i place a soft knock on the front door, greeted by a smiling jj, "hi." i smile at him, kicking off my shoes.

"you alright?" he questions.

"yeah," i nod, "not bad." i sit on the edge of the sofa, my leg bouncing up and down as i wait for simon to emerge from his room. he comes in with the filming equipment, looking straight at me.

"oh, hi." he mutters, placing down the equipment.

"hi." i sigh, standing up to help him. the three of us set everything up, finding the best camera angle and lighting, now sitting on the sofa as jj sits behind the camera, with both of our phones in hand. "i'm nervous." i look at simon, who simply laughs in my face.

"why?"

"dunno." i mumble, now turning away from him. we prepare to put on a more upbeat attitude for the camera as jj presses record. "hey guys, i'm doing an assumptions video for you today with simon." i glance up at the boy next to me, "someone you've all been waiting for on my channel."

"yeah, you've taken your time." he smirks at me, "you lot just can't stop begging, can you?" he shakes his head at the lens.

"yeah," i jokingly roll my eyes, "so we both asked for assumptions on instagram and jj is behind the camera reading them out," i take a deep breath in, "so let's get started."

"okay, so." jj says, "you guys only pretend to hate each other."

"well," i smirk, looking back up at simon, "i wouldn't say we have ever clicked."

"yeah, erm, no we ain't pretending." he softly laughs, awkwardly looking back down at me.

"they definitely don't pretend." jj gets up, standing straight in front of the camera, then goes to sit back down causing me to laugh.

"anyways, next assumption." i smile awkwardly.

"eden has gotten with at least one of the troops." jj looks up, smirking at me.

"oh fucking hell," i shake my head, "yes, not naming any names. take from that what you will."

"she's got with all of them." simon pipes up, "i mean apart from me, that would be gross."

"shut up!" i nudge him, shaking my head.

"simon has a secret girlfriend." jj reads out.

"nope," he looks back down at me then up again at the camera, "i, erm," he pauses, "i'm very much single." i take in a deep breath at his response almost as if he hesitated. he isn't wrong about being single, none of this is deep. right?

"yeah," i mutter, "what girl would wanna be with you." i sneer, looking back at jj. he begins to let out a high pitched chuckle, "what?" i grin at him.

"you guys have fucked." he looks up at us both, flashing a cheeky grin as my cheeks begin to burn.

"no," i begin to laugh, looking back up at simon, "no we haven't. where the fuck has that come from?"

"i wouldn't dream out it!" simon exclaims, shaking his head, grinning ear to ear.

"fuck off." i nudge him once again, shaking my head.

"you guys are acting bare sus." jj giggles.

"fuck off! we are not." i yell, shaking my head at him, "why would we have slept together?"

"jj just trying to stir the pot." simon rolls his eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"okay, okay." jj grins, "eden is a lightweight."

"erm," i ponder, "i personally wouldn't say that i am." i shrug my shoulders, "think i can handle my drink pretty well."

"i mean, apart from the time everyone had to take it in turns to carry you back to the villa on the last day of the holiday." simon butts in.

"yeah, it was the last day! i was going all out." i look up at him, we make eye contact for a brief moment, "let a girl live." i smirk, turning away from his trance, i could feel the thick tension between simon and myself. "actually, simon," i turn to look at him again, "at least i'm fun when i'm drunk." i raise my eyebrows.

"what's that supposed to mean?" he furrows his eyebrows.

"dunno," i shrug, "guess you're just a bit boring."

"oh shit," jj chuckles behind the camera, instantly looking for another assumption, "simon secretly likes eden, could tell in that photo she posted from vik's birthday." he looks back up at us and i instantly turn my attention to him.

"what photo?" he questions.

"pass me my phone jide." i lean my arm out, clicking on my profile, "this one." i show him the photo from the other night, zooming in on his hand clutching my waist.

"it's because you've got your hand around her waist, bro." jj says as i hand my phone back to him.

"is that it?" simon asks sternly, pulling a disappointed face. he clears his throat, bringing a hand to the back of his neck, "nah, i don't secretly like eden just because i stood next to her in a photo." he rolls his eyes, "we were actually forced to take a photo." he laughs evilly. turning his head to look at me, locking eyes for a brief moment.

we answer a few more questions, nothing too out of the ordinary, but the atmosphere felt uneasy. i found myself awkwardly shuffling in my seat every so often, being sat next to him trying to not feel any form of sexual tension, when all we do is sleep together.

"thank fuck that's over." i mutter, helping put the equipment away. "we did well though," i sigh, looking at him, "don't think a lot will need cutting out."

"yeah, good." he mutters. both of us now stood in his office, alone. my bum rests against his desk, staring up at him. "stop looking at me like that."

"like what?" i bat my eyelids, my eyelashes fluttering as i innocently cock my head. simon takes a deep breath in, grabbing my hips and pulling me away from the desk.

"you fucking know what." he whispers into my ear, moving my hair behind my shoulder, pressing wet kisses against my neck. his body moves backwards, falling onto his gaming chair, his hands now gripping my bum as he gazes up at me.

"are we really about to fuck in your office?" i mumble, leaning down to press my lips against his.

"probably." he shrugs his shoulders, pulling my body on top his so i'm now straddling him, his finger tips holding a tight grip on my body.