UPDATE/ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello all! I know that recently this book has sky rocketed in the reads and I am shocked and very thankful that you all have enjoyed it.

 I did want to mention that I am thinking about going through and rewriting it with a slightly different plot that may make more sense in the long run. I plan to make The Elder War  the final book in the series. I plan to completely revamp the stores with new names, situations, and surprises. 

For now though, I need your feedback. What is something that you've noticed in the series that either didn't make sense or could have been explained differently? You feedback is important since it helps me create a better version of the story. 

Once again, I am so thankful for how far The Stone Twins has made it, it's definitely been one of the biggest motivators for me this past year. I love making content that people can enjoy. I did want to announce that I do have other work published on inkitt and I have been setting up my patreon and I'll probably be editing the tiers. On patreon there will be more engagement with the stories as well as early uploads and chances for you guys to help me form better stories. Also, let me know if there is any other social media you'd like to follow me on. 

inkitt.com/Jade_Love

patreon.com/jade_Love

As always thank you for reading! <3