Chapter 29: Jeremiah

*Mature Scene Below. Please skip to Ch 30 if you do not wish to read*

Cassandra spread her legs letting me place myself between them as my hands gripped her thighs pulling her forward on the desk. My hands ran up her silky thighs as I devoured her neck, she tasted so good, she shivered under our touch. I grinned against her neck as I grinded my length against her heat earning a moan from her lips. Cassandra shivered bucking her hips forward to meet mine.

"Do you want us?" I moaned onto her neck.

"This will be the first time that we've been together fully." Josiah whispered against her mouth, his hand coming forward and rolling a nipple through the fabric of her tank top.

"Y-yes..." She moaned. Taking Cassandra into my arms I turned her around pulling her back flush against my chest as I took a seat on the sofa across the office. My hand moved around her palming her full breast, her nipples hardening under my touch. Josiah kneeled in front of Cassandra, his fingers curling into the waistband of her shorts. Slowly, he pulled them down and off leaving her completely bare to us.

"Going commando...How naughty." Josiah chuckled under his breath as he kissed between her thighs. Cassandra squirmed, her ass rocking against my straining c*ck.

"Fuck, Cass..." I groaned behind her my lips latching onto her neck. Josiah glanced up at Cassandra, our eyes meeting in the process, I smirked as I guessed what she was about to do.

"Oh...Goddess—" Cassandra moaned as Josiah's mouth clamped down on her heat. She arched her back into me as curses slipped past her lips.

"Does he make you feel good, Baby?" I growled nibbling on her neck. Cassandra shuddered in my hold as he hand gripped my thighs. My fingers tweaked her nipples earning a moan from her.

"Please..." Cassandra moaned, thrusting her hips forward.

"Please what, Baby?" I asked, continuing to run my hands across her breast.

"I need you...inside of me..." she groaned out.

"Who do you want first baby?" Josiah spoke pulling his face from between her legs.

"I don't care who, just please..." Cassandra cried out. I glanced down at Josiah, he smirked the look in his eyes telling me to take her first. While we were both well endowed, Josiah was certainly thicker than I was, so in this case it was for the best.

Josiah took a seat next to us on the couch releasing his c*ck from his shorts, his hand ran up and down his length as he watched our mate with hungry eyes. Cassandra sat up quickly crawling towards him and gripping his base, her small hand barely wrapping around his girth. Josiah moaned, throwing his head back.

"Fuck." He hissed as Cassandra wrapped her plump lips around the head of his c*ck. I slid my shorts down releasing myself, gripping my c*ck I pumped myself a few times before lining myself at her entrance. Her body jolted at the contact as I rubbed my dick up and down her slit spreading her wetness on me. AS she bobbed her head on Josiah's c*ck I decide to start sinking my c*ck between her lips. Without warning I plunged completely into her, my hands gripping her hips tightly. Cassandra moaned deeply around Josiah's c*ck, her hips pushing backwards into mine. Her walls squeezed me as she adjusted to my size, I let out a shaking breath as I eased out of her and snapped my hips forward again.

Our office was filled with the sound of skin hitting skin and moans of pleasure.

"Fuck...I'm close..." I gritted out my fingers digging further into her skin. Cassandra released Josiah's c*ck letting out a long moan as she orgasmed around me. Without warning I growled while sinking my fangs into her neck as I came letting my seed spill into her. We stilled as our bodies rode out our orgasm. I glanced up at Josiah who had a smirk on his face.

"My turn." Grabbing Cassandra he pulled her onto his lap kissing her deeply. Pulling away he grabbed her ass lifting her up as he aligned himself at her entrance. Slowly he lowered her onto his c*ck. My cum seeped around him showing evidence of our previous love making. Cassandra moaned loudly as she was still sensitive from her previous orgasm. Slowly she began to bounce on his c*ck, leaning forward I kiss her neck my hands slipping around her waist and down to her clit.

"Ah.." she moaned as I drew slow circles around her swollen bud.

"That's it, moan for us baby." I growled into her ear. Cassandra took Josiah like a champ as she rode him, her body slowly tensing up as she got closer to her release. Josiah growled his lips claiming our mates once again.

Releasing her lips he grabbed her, turning her around and pushing her forward. He quickly pushed himself back into her as her face lay in my lap. Cassandra gripped my length, her lips wrapping around me and sucking hard. We continued on for a while as Cassandra bobbed her head on me and thrust her hips back on Josiah.

"I'm...coming..." she moaned her body shook as she hit her release. Josiah grunted and growled as he bit into her shoulder, releasing himself inside of her. My orgasm hit me as well as I spilled into the back of her throat. We sat panting as our bodies calmed down from our climaxes.

After cleaning up and slipping into our room Cassandra lay in our bed blissfully asleep. I glanced over at Josiah as we dressed.

"So?" Josiah looked at me with a small grin playing on his lips.

"It was better than I expected." I chuckled at his response.

"About the Alpha mates stuff. Are you okay with her decision?" Josiah asked as he rolled his shoulders making his way over to our bed.

"I will follow my mate with confidence, I do not doubt her ability to make good decisions. Plus, I'd rather not have to lead a war." Josiah nodded in agreement. Slipping under the blankets Josiah pulls Cassandra next him wrapping an arm around her shoulders. I slipped in next to her placing my head on her chest. Soon I drifted off to sleep, my body relaxing completely into my mates.