CHAPTER 2

LUNA'S POV

A few months have passed. Now I called uncle as 'dad'. I able to meet grandpa too! He is very friendly although he looks scary at first!

I'm being homeschool. Dad say I need to learn from the basic! Oohh I also learn to draw and I think that's my favourite subject.

Dad always come home late these few weeks. He told me he is coaching a volleyball team at Karasuno High School. Hmm it's get lonely here! I miss dad.

"I'm home! Luna?" I run towards the voice excitedly. Soon I tackle him into a hug. "I m-miss you!" I said looking up at him.

"Ah..you must be lonely huh?" I nod my head eagerly. "Well I think you need to socialize more anyways." He sighed. "Why don't you follow me tomorrow to the training?" I gasp. "Y-yes! I want uh..fol-lo you!"

I smile bright at dad. "Okay, you can come in the evening. I will fetch you at home alright?"

"Okay okay okay!" I said hopping up and down excitedly.

I went to bed early not after wishing goodnight to dad. I'm can't wait to meet dad's team! Hehe!

*****************

What Luna wear^

Dad hold my hand tightly as we walk towards the gym. There's so many things in the school. Look! There's vending machine! Wow I want to buy something from there.

As I let my eyes wander around, dad already slide open the door to the gym. There's so many people here doing various activities and it so noisy. I unconsciously grip dad's hand a little more tighter.

Dad only smile reassuringly at me as he look towards the boys and clears his throat.

With that, all the attention are towards us. They all come surrounding us. All of them are taller than me of course as I stood 149 cm due to malnourished.

"Alright, I want to introduce you all to my daughter, Luna. She is a bit shy and easy to be overwhelmed. So please be kind to her. Also, she usually struggle to communicate with new people." Dad said sternly. "Therefore, please help her to suit herself as she will be following me to practice."

"You have a daughter?!" The team seem shocked about that.
"Yeah." He snickered. "Now Luna, why don't you sit there on the stage? I don't want you to get hit by stray balls."

I nod, giving him a small smile. I made my way slightly limping to the stage. But it's so high I can't pull myself up. As I was still struggling, a pair of muscular hands wrap itself around my waist and hoist me up onto the stage. My face heated up by now.

I see a very good looking black haired boy. He smile kindly at me. I feel myself calm down a little. "Hello Luna. I'm Sawamura Daichi but you can call me Daichi."

"N-nice meet yo-u." I stuttered out. I feel myself blush as I'm embarrassed. It's been a long time I get to talk to other people and now I stutter!

I fiddle with my fingers as Daichi seems to be staring at me. "Hey Daichi! Don't disturb her." A pretty grey head boy come standing next to Daichi.

"Hello sweetie! You can call me Sugawara. You have a nice hair!" He complimented me.

I want to compliment his beautiful grey hair too. I reach out my right hand and combing his hair softly. "You 'ave be-beau-ti-ful hair a-and eyes." Smiling widely making my cheek hurts but he really is nice.

Suga is blushing, his face turn a shade of red. He let out a soft laugh. "Hahaha thank you sweetie."

Daichi pat my head. "We need to practice first but after this we can talk okay?" He said staring deep into my eyes. "T-talk a lot!" I want to be friends with him. "Yes yes. We will talk a lot princess."

With that, both Suga and Daichi went back to the practice. It was so fun watching all of them playing. Once in a while Daichi will scold his team. Especially the baldy one. I was so engrossed in watching them playing, well since it's the first time I ever watch this. I didn't notice someone was near me until she tap my shoulder.

I was surprised and flinched a bit. Turning my head, I saw a very beautiful girl. She have shoulder length dark hair with beauty mark near her lip. "You are Luna-chan right? You can call me Kiyoko. I'm the manager here."

"Hello Kiyo-Kiyoko!" Waaaah is she real?! She is the most beautiful person I've ever met! I can feel my face blushing.

"Hahaha no need to be nervous." She said as she set down a bag filled with water bottles. There's also a bunch of white towels and she is holding a notebook. I observed every movement she made. It seems interesting. Kiyoko noticed me staring at her.
"Do you want to do it too?" "Huh?" "Help me distribute the towels to the team."
My eyes may be shining brightly right now. "I-I want do it!" She chuckled and hand me a bunch of towels. "Here. Give them each." I nod enthusiastically and ran towards the sweaty boys.

I went to Daichi and Suga first since I feel comfortable with them. "D-Daichi! Suga!" I give them the towel. An orange head came tumbling to me. He is taller than me."Luna, Luna, Luna! Me too!" "Ah h-here." I give him the towel. He grab the towel. "Umm can you help me wipe my face?" He ask shyly ask me.

"S-sure!" I take the towel and wipe his face gently. He make such a cute expression that make me want to hug him. I giggled.

"Ahh Shoyo! That's not fair! I want Luna to wipe my face too!" Another who is taller than me said beside orange head.  His hair is black but the front part is blonde. He looks like a cat with his big eyes.

"I-I can do it for y-you too." I said bashfully at him.

He and the baldy who come out of nowhere shout loudly, "ANGEL!!!" They both then proceed to hug me tightly.

My face probably turn into a tomato right now.

"Ohhh my name is Nishinoya, angel!" "And I'm Tanaka!" They introduced themselves cheerfully. "Ahh I'm Hinata Shoyo!" The orange head said.

I bow my head a little and look at Suga for help. This is indeed overwhelming. Suga come forward then wrap his arms around me. He gently pushed my head into his chest with one hand while the other hand on my waist.

"There, there it's okay." I rub my face to his chest listening to his heartbeat. For some reason it's very calming. "Both of you scared her! Apologize now!" Daichi scold Noya and Tanaka.

"We are sorry angel!"

They said it in the same time makes me laugh. They both so energetic. "Hehehehe! You a-all so f-funny."

***

Coach Ukai who look from a far smile proudly. His daughter who have been isolated for years because of his father and even afraid to talk to new people, now hugging and laughing with others.

At first he worried too if meeting a bunch of energetic and noisy crows will make her condition worse. But now, he really didn't feel any regret bringing her together with him.

Well...

If only he actually sees how the Karasuno boys looking at his precious daughter...

He would think this is the worst mistake of all.