CHAPTER 24

THIRD POV

Luna really enjoyed herself hanging out with Inarizaki. Despite the earlier little incident with Atsumu, she is still her happy self.

They all were playing a Monopoly game at the center of the room. It was new experience to Luna as this is the first time she got to play it.

"Hah! You stepped into my land and there are two hotels! What a luck." Ginjima said eagerly to Atsumu. The blonde made an annoyed face before handing out the amount of money needed to pay.

"Okay next, Luna." Atsumu handed the dice to her gently. He took his sweet time to do so because he was touching Luna hand for quite some time. "Ahem!" Aran cleared his throat while casting a glance at Atsumu, to which he quickly let go.

Luna threw the dice on the board. It showed 5. Luna carefully moved her piece five steps ahead. She realized she was in someone else's land, and lifted up her face to ask whose land is it. Akagi hastily respond to her. "Hehehe! That's my land, but for you, my darling, you can step on it wherever you want. I won't charge you!" Akagi winked at her.

"What the- that is not the rule!" Atsumu shouted.

"You just want to flirt with her." Suna said with a dumbfounded expression.

Luna sighed with a puffing cheeks. They have been quarreling like this since earlier. Everytime it was her turn, there will be someone who offer to pay or just let her go. She leaned onto Aran's shoulder. "Feel tired already?" Aran asked kindly."Nope." Luna replied looking up at the male.

"You just wanted to pick a fight with me!" Suddenly Atsumu yelled and throwing a pillow at Akagi. The black hair boy easily catch the pillow thrown. "Excuse me?! YOU started it first!" Akagi will not back down. It was rare though to see the calm Libero get angry.

"Pillow fight!" Ginjima shouted. Hearing that, everyone started to grab any pillow they could reach and begin to throw at another.

Aran carry Luna piggy back and basically supplying her pillows. Luna throw at anyone she saw. The room became more chaotic and noisy. "Hahahaha! This is fun!" Luna laughed when the pillows she threw hit Osamu and Ginjima. Aran charged to other members while picking up pillows that scattered on the floor for Luna.

"Luna have Aran! That was unfair!" Atsumu hastily picked up a pillow. He felt he have been attacked by everyone since the start.

"All's fair in love and war." Osamu smirked at him.

"What does that even meant?!" Atsumu questioned before his face got hit by a pillow thrown by Akagi.

They all were running around, laughing and shouting. They all completely in their own world. Ignorant of their surroundings.

That is..

Before they noticed Kita was standing still at the the door frame with unamused face. The whole room went silent.

Everyone stood stiff for a whole minute before a sigh from Kita break the silence. "Huh...tidy up. It's getting late." He didn't want to scold them because it seems Luna was having fun. He just gone for a minute to get something and came back to see chaos.

Luna still hanging on Aran's back, then came down. She joined the others to tidy up the places. Everything was in a mess.  "Here Luna. Let me help you." Kita said while lay out the ruffled futon on the floor. He tidy up her sleeping place with a great care. Then, he lay out his own futon next to her.

It was almost midnight. The lights have turned off and most of the boys already in deep sleep. Probably tired out by their match. Luna turned her body to Kita and inched herself closer to him. She cuddled him closely and sigh in comfort.