CHAPTER 14

THIRD POV

It is 4 in the evening. Coach Ukai want Luna to practice doing to grocery shopping for little things. He already showed Luna around the neighborhood for like 4 times to make sure she remembers the roads there.

He also always remind the girl to not forget bring her phone all the times so that when she lost, she could give him a call. That way, the previous incident when she forgot her way back home won't happen again.

After receiving the paper listing the items she need to buy, Luna put on her sandals and clutch the note carefully on her left hand. While her right hand holding her phone.

"Left...se-cond road...hmm.." Luna muttered to herself. Deep down, she also feels proud she could remember where to go.

Suddenly, her phone ringing indicating someone was calling her. Luna stand at the road side remembering Coach Ukai taught her to stay away from the main road to avoid vehicles. She stopped walking as she knows walking while looking at phone was dangerous.

"Vi..video call?" Luna mumbled reading what's on the screen. The name 'Kenma' written clearly.

Without hesitation, Luna press on the green button to accept the call just like what Coach Ukai taught.

Then, the image of Kenma appears making Luna's eyes shone brightly. "Kenma!" She said with an excited tone.

"Hello, kitten. I miss you." Kenma said smiling softly when he saw his cute girl.

"M-miss you veryy much!" Luna giggled, her cheeks flushed red.

"Where is..umm where are you n-now?" Luna asked tilting her head.

"I'm at the gym..we finished training for today." Kenma said ruffling his hair a bit. Clearly, there were still sweat on his face, and his lip look slightly pale.

Luna squinted her eyes looking at the tired looking Kenma. "Kenma is g-good? You erm...rest okay?" She said in her usual gentle voice.

Kenma chuckled. His palm supporting his chin while looking dreamily at the girl in the screen.

"Aahhh! Kenma not fair!!! You sneakily call Luna while we busy cleaning?!" Angry Kuroo's voice echoing and reached Luna's ears.

In the screen, Kuroo squished his body towards Kenma. He seems so desperate to include his face in the screen. "Hi baby kitten! What are you doing? Are you healthy? Anyone bothering you? Did you get enough sleep?"  Kuroo asked multiple questions at one time.

Luna simply answered with, "I'm okay," and "I sleep good!" to Kuroo's questions.

They all chatted for a while, but seeing that Luna is on the road side, they just made the chat short. They ended their conversation with a flying kiss.

Obviously, Kuroo taught Luna how to do it.

After ended the call, Luna carefully continued her journey to the grocery shop. When she made a turn on one corner, a buff and tall guy with white jacket and purple shorts bump into her.

Of course, it was Luna who sent flying. But, thankfully for the male's quick reflex, he manage to catch the girl from collided with the ground.

"I apologize." The olive haired boy said in his deep voice.

Luna snapped out of her shocked stage and quickly apologize too. That's the right thing to do.

"Are you hurt?" The boy said still holding Luna's upper arms. Luna shakes her head as a 'no' to his question.