SPECIAL

Because someone requested special chapter... And as a dedicated✨😩 author, I will grant their wish...

*******************************

THIRD POV

Luna tiredly blinked her eyes open. Even at the age of 45, she still looked young and beautiful, regardless of a few visible wrinkles around her eyes. Her body felt weak, she couldn't lift a finger. She felt extremely tired.

She knew she didn't have much time left.

Luna's body have always been weak. She was abused for 16 years, making her body fragile. In the first place, it was a miracle she survived. But, she knew her body was broken and reached its limit already. It was just a matter of time.

Iwaizumi opened the door to the bedroom. On his hand, was a tray of food. A congee and a cup of warm milk as a breakfast. "Oh, you are awake? Kita cooked this congee for you." Iwaizumi carefully placed the tray on the table beside the bed. He supported Luna's back with his strong hand. Luna let out a light laugh when she managed to sit up with Iwaizumi's help.

"What's so funny?" Iwaizumi asked in playful manner. "You remember when we first met? I said that your hand feel warm and nice." Luna replied, replaying the memory inside her head. "Yeah." Iwaizumi smiled as he lowered his gaze, remembering how fateful that day was. It was ridiculous at first, how they thought of manipulating Luna, possessing her...and in the end, Luna was the one who decided to be with them.

Iwaizumi sat next to Luna on the bed. He placed the tray on his lap, and scoop some congee using a spoon. It was still hot, so he blow it gently before feeding Luna.

"It's delicious." Luna as she swallowed the congee. "Then...please eat more." Iwaizumi said with a soft smile. Luna ate a few more spoonful, before she felt full. She only drink half cup of the milk. Her decreasing appetite made Iwaizumi worried.

Everytime he looked at her sickly face, he got worried. Day by day, she becoming more and more weak.

Knock! Knock!
Suga knocked the door. He and Kita just finished clean the kitchen before both went upstairs to her room. "Hey dear. How are you feeling today?" Suga asked as he sat down on her other side. Kita stood beside the bed frame.

"I feel tired..." Luna said, leaning his head on his shoulder. Her voice was slow and soft like a whisper.

"Why don't you sleep more? I will...I will wake you up for lunch." Suga's eyes turned moist. Since a few years ago, when Luna became unwell, he always worried when she went to sleep. And only when he saw Luna woke up did the worries gone. It was like a cycle to him. The fear was endless.

Hinata and Oikawa appeared with a cheerful greeting. "Darling!" Luna slowly looked up to the two figures.

"Look here! On the way home from the mart, we found a street artist. We gave her your photo for her to draw. Isn't it beautiful?" Hinata said as he showed Luna an A5 sized paper. It was colorful painting of her smiling. The colours brought out the lovely atmosphere.

"It is so beautiful...thank you." Luna said taking the portrait with a shaky fingers.

"Should we frame it and put it on the wall?" Oikawa asked her.

"Right! Let's put it at living room!" Hinata excitedly said.

"Please, lower your voice." Akaashi entered the room with a sigh. He directly walked towards Luna and sat down at her side near Iwaizumi. "How is your head ache?" Akaashi carressed her side of head gently. "It's okay now." Luna answered.

Silence enveloped them all. The men's attention were directed to their wife. It seems like they wanted to carved every her expression onto their memory.

"Do you remember?" Her voice broke the silence. "Remember what?" Kita asked curiously. "The times...when we first met?" Luna said with difficulty. Looks like her conversation with Iwaizumi earlier made her felt nostalgic.

"Of course! You came to our gym! And I...I asked you to wipe my face." Hinata got shy when he said the last words.

"You told me I have beautiful eyes and hair." Suga chuckled looking at Luna adoringly.

"We found you on the street because you got lost..."Oikawa laughed glancing at Iwaizumi.

Luna smiled softly. Looking at each of their eyes, she felt loved. "If only times would stop..." Luna whispered. "But then, that's what made it valuable."

Luna casted her gaze down. Looking sleepy. "The time...I spent with you guys...are the best..." Luna's voice came out breathless. Suga hold her hand, feeling helpless.

"I appeared in front of you as a broken girl, but you showered me with love and affection to heal my wounds. For that, thank you." Luna lightly glanced at the men's face.

She took a breath and let it out slowly. "I love you all." She smiled, and her eyes turned into crescent. It was beautiful. The men clenched their fist and hold their breath. They returned the smile to Luna. "We love you too." Their voice breaking at each word. Luna just look at them in respond.

"Don't...be sad, okay?" Luna said.

Then, she slowly closed her eyes. Her breathing become slower and slower, until her chest stopped rising. With a trembling hands, Suga checked her pulse. His voice was muffled the moment he confirmed Luna was dead. Hinata rushed to hug Luna tightly. He was crying. All of them was crying.

Kita covered his eyes with his palms. His shoulders were shaking a lot. Suga couldn't even lift his face. Iwaizumi silently hug her, and kiss her forehead with tears flowing from his eyes. Akaashi gripped her cold hand tight. Oikawa kissed her face softly. Sobs echoed through the room.

They know this moment will come eventually, but they never felt prepared enough to lose her. "Don't be sad?" How? How? HOW?

Memories of how they met Luna replayed in their mind like a broken player. Repeating, repeating and repeating. If only...they could turn back time....but they couldn't. They were powerless. There was nothing they could do.

"I said I would wake her up for lunch...but, it was nothing now huh." Suga mumbled to himself.

Luna is gone.

That was a fact they need to learn to live on.

"Rest well, Luna."